Y'ALL ASKED FOR ME TO WRITE STORIES IN T.A.Y. SO HEAR IS MY FIRST LOVE FICTION PIECE

[COLOR=#RED]Title Says It All. Many would say I should write, so here's my first short story.[/COLOR]

Q is a man on a mission. A literal mission. He works as an intel agent for a top secret intelligence agency. His mission is to travel to Southwest Asia and to monitor terrorist activities and movements. But first he has to get there, this means hours upon hours of air travel stopping in different countries and military bases. Sometimes it's nice commercial type airplanes, some legs of the trip involves being cramped into cargo airplanes. His mind is all on getting to his destination and starting the mission.

Q gets to the airport and immediately finds out that the flight will be delayed for over 24 hours in Italy. Dang that's crazy!!! Now the trip will be prolonged. Hours waiting in the terminal passes, and now it's time to board the plane. The plane is a huge bird, a Boeing 777 to be exact, and it is setup like a commercial plane, not like a military transport. Boarding happens from the front and the rear. Q initially walks towards the front stairs, but for some reason changes course and heads to the back stairway. He walks up the steps with his backpack in tow, making sure he leans forward to clear his head at the plane's opening since Q is 6'5. As he enters the plane he notices the usual contingent of flight attendants greeting the boarding passengers. Nothing new here. As he goes to make his way to his seat he sees an incredibly beautiful flight attendant with a smile that could melt a solid block of ice...much less a man's heart. Q says hello, and she says hello back in a very warm and friendly manner.

As he settles into his seat all he can think about is the impression the beautiful young lady left on him. Another flight attendant introduces the crew, and as she calls out the names Q wonders which one was the one he was so impressed by. As the names were rattled off he figures there is no way to guess which one is her, and chances are she wouldn't be in his section so he just sits back and prepares for takeoff...

Hours later the plane lands in the beautifully lush and verdant country of Italy. The mountains in the background frames the scenery in a breathtaking manner. Q starts to think that maybe the 24 hour layover will not be that bad after all...little does he know how true that foreshadowing is. It is announced that we will be driven by bus to a hotel in Treviso Italy which is roughly 20 kilometers away from the Old World city of Venezia. As the bus travels through the various hamlets, and small villages Q's mind takes in the simplistic beauty of the countryside. Once arriving to the hotel in Treviso Q is really impressed with the setup. He has been to some nice hotels like the Ritz Carlton in the Grand Cayman Islands, but this hotel has charm in a small and not overdone manner.

Q, is a little worn out from the trip, but not ready to call it a night in such a beautiful place. So he decides to congregate with a few others from the flight around the lobby. As he is laughing and joking with the soldiers and military members who were on the flight one of the guys says "yo, check that lady over there by the bar...I think that's that fine flight attendant on our flight". Q's head swings around and confirms that yes indeed that is her. Part of him wants to go and introduce himself to her, and the other half is like maybe he should just be easy and let her be. But then he remembers his motto in life...no risk, no reward. Rejection and failure are inevitable, but to not try is tragic. As he walks towards the bar she instantly recognizes him and greets him with her smile. This makes him feel even more confident about approaching her. He says " How are you doing? I would have never imagined I'd be spending time in Italy before heading to Afghanistan...oh and excuse me for being so rude, but my name is Q and what is your name?" Smiling, almost chuckling at his comments she replied "My name is Brandie, nice to meet you Q". "Yeah we weren't expecting to be delayed, but I guess there is nothing wrong with staying here especially when you don't have to pay for it". Q says" I guess you are right Brandie, this is a pleasant surprise indeed." Q understands that sometimes in life you have to seize the moment, and put it all out on the line...because you never know if you'll ever get another chance to make a deep impression. The two have a nice conversation...getting to know each others background and such. Q then goes out on a limb and say" You know on the way here I noticed signs saying Venice was only 20k away from Treviso". She says "yes I have been there before, it's very beautiful and it's not that far if you take a Taxi". Half jokingly Q says " well what's stopping US from going". Much to his surprise she came back with "yeah Q...what is stopping us?".

Brandie explains we'll have to go to the ATM to get some Euros and then we can ask the concierge to get us a taxi that will take us to Venice and pick us up at a predetermined time. So they go upstairs to their respective rooms and cleanup themselves and prepare to go to Venice. They get into the taxi which is actually a Mercedes van. The both get into the second row and sit pretty close to one another, but not quite so close as to make things uncomfortable. As the taximan drives he points out attractions and the two takes it in and smiles. 35 minutes later they arrive in the city of Venezia. The taximan suggest we make it to see the San Marcos Plaza and to visit the glass factories on the island of Murano which is a short boat ride away. As the two recent strangers walk the cobbled streets of Venice, looking at the shops, and the canals that flow through the city they can't help to feel a strong vibe of comfort and familiarity...even though they just met. Q not one to hold hands in public found himself with his hand over hers, strolling while taking in the beautiful city. Brandie gives her camera to one of the locals to take a picture of the two with the canal in the background. As they check the picture that was just taken it's quite apparent even in the picture of the chemistry between the two of them. The day is so beautiful and it feels so right. After they enjoy a brief and light meal they decide it's time to start making it back to the taxi to make it back to the hotel.

On the way back Brandie feels a little worn out from working the last 7 days straight, so she leans her head on his shoulder. Q slinks down in his seat a little and leans his head towards her, and they just silently ride back together reflecting on the time they just had. They finally make it back to the hotel and decide it's best to enjoy the time for what it was and to make it back to their respective rooms to get ready to fly out the next day. Q gets into his bed after rinsing off in the shower, and as he starts to doze off he is startled by the ringing of the room phone. Half sleep he answers...the voice on the other end says "hey this is Brandie...did I wake you?" Q says "oh, no...I was up", knowing he was almost gone to the world. Brandie say" well I'm sorry if I awoken you...I was just thinking about our day together". Q is like "yes it was very spontaneous, and it was very special, it was my pleasure beautiful woman". Brandie then cuts right to it and speaks" Q, I want you to stop by my room...now don't look to deep into it, just come by if you aren't too tired". Now fully awaken Q says" Sure Brandie, I'll be by in a few minutes". Q has on some basketball shorts that he uses to sleep in sometimes, and a semi-loose fitting exercise shirt that gives a glimpse of his physique. He knocks softly...to combat nosey neighbors. Brandie then opens up the door, she is in a full length white cotton robe over some silk satin pajamas. Her room smells like a tropical bouquet of flowers, and the lights are dimmed somewhat. Q stays composed and in control...he knows that women don't feel comfortable when a man is frantic, and uneasy acting around them.

They sit and talk as she flips through the small selection of foreign channels on the television. Q knows that even though he is in the hotel room with a beautiful female does not necessarily mean that anything has to or will happen. It's better to be a gentleman and be in control of yourself and be cool, calm and composed. After awhile they decide it's really time to call it a night, especially after already extending it by coming by the room. She walks Q towards the door, and before he walks out she extends her arms for a hug. It was supposed to be a nice, quick friendly hug...which it was at first...but the combination of her hands feeling his solid and strong back and shoulders, and him feeling the soft curves and the subtle fragrance coming from the back of her neck made the hug last just a little longer. But the hug ends and Q walked out the door and she slowly closed it. Q feeling something amazing walked a few short steps and then immediately turned back towards her door and again knocked very lightly...what he did not know is that she never left from the door after he left. She stood there reflecting about the moment.. she opened the door and they immediately embraced in another hug. This time Q looked her in the eyes with sincerity and she looked at him right back...they looked deeply into the windows of their souls for more than a moment. Q totally understanding the moment leaned forward and lightly and gently placed a kiss on her forehead. Brandie smiled softly and they locked eyes again. Q then leaned forward again and kissed her lightly on the tip of her nose. He pulled back and they looked into each others eyes again...almost as to confirm the authenticity of the feeling they were both feeling. Q leaned forward again and placed a kiss on her lips ever so softly and gently...as Q went to pull back she put her hands around his neck pulled him in close...parted his lips with her tongue and they begin to kiss each other so deeply, and passionately, and intently. As they kissed Q took his hands and started to caress her shoulders and back...he could feel the tension of 7 days of working leave her body as he deftly maneuvered his hands. She took her hands and ran them up his arms feeling solid man, and she ran her hands on his chest. She then led him to the bed where they sat down and kissed each other more and more until they leaned back on the bed in unison while facing each other. They looked into each others eyes again...

Brandie sat up to take off her robe. Underneath was one of the most beautiful bodies Q has ever seen, wrapped in flowing pink silk satin pajamas. He know understood why she had the robe on when he first came over. She was being modest, and quite understandably so because with her robe off her nipples left perky impressions through her pajamas...and they were beautiful. She took Q's hand and placed them on her nice chest. He immediately responded by rubbing her nipples on the outside of her pajama top...he could hear it in the way she breathed into his ear that it felt good to her. Brandie then kissed Q on his neck and that had him in another world. Q rolled Brandie over on her back and begin unbuttoning the top buttons of her pajamas...he exposed her breasts and then begin lightly kissing in the valley formed between her nicely shaped breasts. She breathed and panted in anticipation of him licking on her nipples. Finally he starting kissing on them lightly...he then paused to fully unbutton her pajamas, where he then kissed down her stomach to her belly button. From there he kisses to where the waistband of her silk pajamas start at. Almost instinctively she bends both of her legs at the knee and places her feet on the bed. Q then slides off her pajamas as she lifts up to help them come off easier. Underneath are a most beautiful pair of lace trimmed hip hugging boy-short type underwear. The color is pearl white. Q then kisses up her leg up to her knees. He then spreads her legs apart and kisses down her inner thighs to the point where they meet. He then starts kissing up towards he belly button again, and then their lips touch again. This time she takes her hand and touches Q and feels how ready he is. She is impressed, and a little nervous after what she felt...

[emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Cmon NT fam lets support our bretheren :lol:

I aint read it but I aint gon clown ya for your effort idk what you was expecting posting that here :lol:

Last edited:
Read it all.

Needs more raunch.

Too dry
Needs to be wetter

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Pass on 50 shades of drones
roll.gif

Someone page Lobo!

This time she takes her hand and touches Q and feels how ready he is. She is impressed, and a little nervous after what she felt. She could tell he was intellectual, cool, athletic, successful, ambitous, going places in life, respectful, protective, strong when needed, sensitive when needed, expressive, self confident, could deal with adversity, had fluid hips and mad handles.

8)

Last edited:
[emoji]128686[/emoji][emoji]128686[/emoji][emoji]128686[/emoji][emoji]128686[/emoji][emoji]128686[/emoji]

This time she takes her hand and touches Q and feels how ready he is. She is impressed, and a little nervous after what she felt. She could tell he was intellectual, cool, athletic, successful, ambitous, going places in life, respectful, protective, strong when needed, sensitive when needed, expressive, self confident, could deal with adversity, had fluid hips and mad handles.

8)
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

In for 10+ pages.

Back
Top Bottom