Ya'll ever smash your boys girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 107398

Started from another thread...smashed his girl, ex girl, jump-off etc.

Some dudes are down with that girl-swap thing

Some dudes don't know their girl getting clapped

Smashed one, twice.

Made out with another one's.

I'm a scumbag, I know.

You live and you learn.

Don't get the TAY'ers in here. They be getting pissed if you look at a girl in a relationship, let alone smash.

Last edited by a moderator:
Former friend tried shooting some words at another friend's side chick... ended up getting robbed for his kicks and car.

Moral of the story, bros before ****

My best friend's girlfriend wanted bad during our junior year. If he wasn't my bro, I would've Trey Songz'd that without hesitation. Chick was so damn bad. :smh:

Last edited:
Just here for the stories

GpqVJ.gif

Last edited:
but you making a thread about smashing ya boys ol girl... like I said OP you be treading those waters :lol:

I came close to doing it once but that's because my boy knew his exgf was a sloot, he did it for the yambs...I just couldn't bring myself to think that someone I chill with was in that at one point

If one of my girl's wants to smash a homie, they know that they have to smash. Gonna dump her anyways so they minus whale smash.

Or we can Eiffel Tower :pimp:

Was having a great convo with this girl in party once, tipsy, laughing, stories, the whole nine. Than my brother's boy comes out of nowhere and jumps in and starts stating things they've done together and ****. I literally leered at her while a little confused. The girl was getting closer to me after each laugh and we were hitting it off. From that day forward, I stayed the hell away from her at parties and pitied the hell out of him each time I saw him. She told me she did humanitarian **** in Latin America so I'm sure she had her fun. I honestly hope dude found a new girl and dumped her unfaithful *** because she was eye-balling me from the minute I walked through the front door and through out that night.

I been on my Ray J 'I Hit It First' steez a couple of times, I've tried to put my boy on with a couple girls AFTER I smash, but only for him to smash...dude would start courting these ****** man

Last edited by a moderator:
Had it thrown at me a few times from dudes exes but I just ignored it and forgot it ever happened

Now a jump haha those are open season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom