Ya'll ever smash your boys girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
tbh I want to smash my friend's ex
But she ain't letting anyone touch her goods
And she's been single for two year :smh:

Speaking of this, one of my friends is super loyal to her man!

She's real BAD too! Hella dudes including some of his friends tried to get at her behind his back.

Girl REJECTED them all.

Smashed a former friend's bm before they even knew each other existed. Another friend found out and blew it out of proportion. Thus... we not cool anymore.

Smashed my cousin's girl back in the day but he orchestrated everything and used that as an excuse to break up with her. :lol:

With friends like some of yall, who needs enemies :lol:

Reason why my circle of friends is legit TINY.

Straight up villainy in this thread treated like badges of honor.

Would never mess with any of my homies current or ex chicks. Billions of other legs to clap

Speaking of this, one of my friends is super loyal to her man!

She's real BAD too! Hella dudes including some of his friends tried to get at her behind his back.

Girl REJECTED them all.
You may have a point :nerd:

Funny thing is that I took her to a rave recently
And first thing she told me when we went to go was "_____, we ain't smashing".....and that thought didn't even cross my mind at that time
She let me hold her hands, grind on her, be to close to her during that whole night
But nah, she just straight out denied the D from me
I guess she must be very emotionally attached if she gets the D

View media item 1341425But it's all good
I got a booty call from another girl if I need one

Last edited:
On a semi-related note,one of these guys I used to be cool with in HS but didn't really talk to much after ended up having his sister get pregnant by his best friend at the time...

He was getting it in with her right under his nose and he didn't know a damn thing until after things had gotten really serious between them. They're still together and expecting but I doubt that both dudes are still cool with each other 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

On a semi-related note,one of these guys I used to be cool with in HS but didn't really talk to much after ended up having his sister get pregnant by his best friend at the time...

He was getting it in with her right under his nose and he didn't know a damn thing until things got really serious between them. They're still together and expecting but I doubt that both dudes are still cool with each other 
laugh.gif

I don't think much is wrong with smashing your friend's sister as long as you ask permission first. The moment he says no, you respect that man and don't proceed.

And first thing she told me when we went to go was "_____, we ain't smashing".....and that thought didn't even cross my mind at that time
She let me hold her hands, grind on her, be to close to her during that whole night

She has a rape fantasy

He was getting it in with her right under his nose and he didn't know a damn thing until things got really serious between them. They're still together and expecting but I doubt that both dudes are still cool with each other 
laugh.gif

I don't think much is wrong with smashing your friend's sister as long as you ask permission first. The moment he says no, you respect that man and don't proceed.
I agree with that in principle but the thing is that he had no idea about it until AFTER his sister had gotten pregnant,can't blame his animosity now. Dude was literally smashing his boys sis under the same roof while he had no clue
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Last edited:

She has a rape fantasy
Or maybe she's just crazy in general
That's my theory

Yeah. Right after they broke up, shorty was sweating me. She had the fat mammaries too. Had to hit at least twice.

nah b.

not even worth the headache. don't want to have to beat up a homie because he's mad.

Who smashed one of their girl friends/sister tho? Got domed by 2 of my exes friends. They were all besties at one point too.

I have a similar story. Chillin one night with the homie and his on/again - off/again chick at the telly, homie had to much to drink and passes out. Chick gives me a handjob. Homie wakes up and I go drop him off. I head back to the hotel and smash. Smashed another time a few weeks later. Chick wanted me to come back and have a threesome with her girl, but to be honest I wasn't feeling her that much (she was a bigger girl) and the playstation 2 had just came out that day so I passed.

Chick wanted me to come back and have a threesome with her girl, but to be honest I wasn't feeling her that much (she was a bigger girl) and the playstation 2 had just came out that day so I passed.
Damn so this was a decade ago

No, I don't. You'se right. Everybody loyal to Ksteezy. Give me a break man.

No really, what kind of assumption is that you just made?...like you legit sound like you know my circle of close friends enough to make such a claim :rofl:

That's not your boy if you smashed his girl. Same type of dudes to say these **** aint loyal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom