Giving a J a ride is laughable.

Originally Posted by Gmills23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Giving a J a ride is laughable.

i'm not really tripping on old crackheads, because to be honest with you, most of them around my way had BANK when i was little, and started messing withthe product when it first hit in the late 80's, and eventually fell off. i have cousins, uncles and aunts on hardwork that are still good people, theyjust can't shake that habit. i don't look at crack like its the demon-maker, because i've seen what it'll do to people, and majority of thetime, it's stronger than they are.

this most recent generation sees the effects of crack, because this is the generation of the crack baby. back then, they couldn't. i show loveregardless.

Way to help someon in need...you will be blessed. I am a first year teacher at an inner city middle school. I have passed on a some shoes and old clothes tosome of my students. Young dudes be wildin' sometimes...they ask me if it's new...I'm like nah...they give me the screwface. I say,"that's cool"...I'm thinking, "I'm just tryin to help your dusty @$+# out...walkin' around lookin' like Ashy Larry."But it's all good, I think sometimes they just have too much pride.

I gave away my french blue 7 retro's last year. I was graduating from college and moving all my stuff out, and was throwin stuff out. A friend washelping me, and i wanted to show my appreciation not only for hleping me carry my things, but for shooting around with me and rebounding for me while i takehundreds of shots for 4 years of college basketball. It made his day too, kid didn't have a lot of nice shoes or gear, i knew he would appreciate them. What would be just another pair of sneaks to me, became this kid's go-to pair of sneakers for any party or event. Felt real good.

i havent seen my little cousin ( more like a little brother )in a long while..he lives in kirkland, WA.. when i went up there i told him i was gonna bring someJ's next year... i couldnt make up there til 2 years later... i felt bad so i gave him a pair of penny 2's, flip 3's and ice blue X's... he wasso happy... he didnt want to rock them... because he didnt want to get them messed up, or waiting for a special occasion.

Good job man but i don't know if i would give me J's away not that i really care but i feel like if i sold them id be able to cop some more cheapershoes to give away

Definatley good karma to you no doubt, I have never given a homeless person shoes but have given a few pairs to some kids with beat pairs. great job.

I give my broke druggie friends all my beat up heaters once I'm done with them. Does that count?

Originally Posted by enrique23

i gave away those same jordans
laugh.gif

Same here. I had worn them, at most, two weeks. Had to give them away to a cousin who was going away to mexico. Found out dude sold them when he got overthere...smh.

Props on giving those up man.. I'm sure he really appreciated those. I thought I doing good by giving some dudes on the street some food, loafs of bread,water, buying them Jack in the Box @ 1 am and whatever.

No joke, but I always see this homeless guy wearing some heat. Dude has a pair of VI's, low XI's, XIII's, and XIV's along with forces andother Nike shoes.

I don't take random people down the road that I don't know but I wouldn't mind and don't mind helping out people if they're sincere aboutit.

I give to St. Jude Childrens Research Hospital and JimmyV foundation.

Props to you my dude
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't find myself in situations like that often but I would have probably done something similar.

Back
Top Bottom