Yeah...so we can stop sleeping on Diggy right now...

he had a good video a while ago. this track is wack, so ima go back to sleep

he had a good video a while ago. this track is wack, so ima go back to sleep

You know JoJo is SO salty that Diggy is a better rapper than him 
laugh.gif

Oh. My. Lord. How could i have forgotten about how big of a problem this beat is/was. Straight monster. Damn it slaps in the whip.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Diggy did well on it
pimp.gif

Oh. My. Lord. How could i have forgotten about how big of a problem this beat is/was. Straight monster. Damn it slaps in the whip.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Diggy did well on it
pimp.gif

nah. Let him hit puberty first. His voice aint working for me. He's also trying to hard, needs to slow it up and just ride with it.

nah. Let him hit puberty first. His voice aint working for me. He's also trying to hard, needs to slow it up and just ride with it.

I'll wait until his voice gets deeper. He can flow but his squeaky voice is too much for me right now. But he was smart enough to use one of the greatest Hip-Hop beats of all time. 

I'll wait until his voice gets deeper. He can flow but his squeaky voice is too much for me right now. But he was smart enough to use one of the greatest Hip-Hop beats of all time. 

He's getting hyped up a little bit to much. I mean he raps about "haters" and rappers with tats on they face (Coming at Weezy maybe?)
roll.gif
but what rappers are hating on the kid? Seriously though

He's getting hyped up a little bit to much. I mean he raps about "haters" and rappers with tats on they face (Coming at Weezy maybe?)
roll.gif
but what rappers are hating on the kid? Seriously though

son was born with a sliver spoon in this mouth, what is he talking about?

son was born with a sliver spoon in this mouth, what is he talking about?

Not bad. He has flow but grind? C'mon son, you were born into any advantage you could possibly need to be a successful rapper
laugh.gif

Not bad. He has flow but grind? C'mon son, you were born into any advantage you could possibly need to be a successful rapper
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom