Yeah...so we can stop sleeping on Diggy right now...

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by Master Zik

This was a long time coming
laugh.gif
Especially with the threads he's been starting and all of his posts in so many threads in this forum.
This is the most nonsensical comment I've probably heard.

Multiple posts mean something? 
roll.gif
I've heard it all.
I didn't read past this. My post simply meant that you're posts are annoying. Your e-personality or actual personality and the way you portray yourself makes you appear as a lame individual. The fact that you happen to be so active in this forum with the way you are was just adding on to this inevitable gang roast.

Not just this thread, a lot more. Not many like or care for you or your opinions around these parts. So you get this treatment. All those tl;dr posts aint helping your cause.
So you expect me to not say ANYHING? Right.
eyes.gif

How much sense does that make? If theres something inaccurate then I'm going to address it. How you gonna take shots and expect to hear nothing back?
Some times less is more. Too late now though. Hope you get use to it.

You come off as a substitute tampon son. Nobody wants a bloody vagina rag around them.

This is the same thing I was just talking about...

And how do you look saying stupid #%#% like that? Like how does that even cross your mind to say?  The hypocrisy is incredible.
What hypocrisy? This is HOW I VIEW YOU.

Stay throwing out random words to make your posts seem justified. Logic, hypocrisy, reason. You not using any or applying it correctly if you still seem to not get it.

Originally Posted by Dapper D

What's crazy is son thinks all this is "unwarranted hate..." or it's about him posting a Diggy song.
Nah lil N, that aint it...

Listen, some people are lame in real life but have the ability to not make themselves seem lame on the internet...

You do not have this talent...

All your posts are either some sort of dickriding or you coming at another kid because they're not dickriding like you are...

And that %+++ just gets amplified because you @$@+@%% post something every-time you breath...

You're just a cancer to this Forum and to your city..
87726ee5a82a6955796ba3cad3f8255a3428eb2f_r.gif

What's crazy is son thinks all this is "unwarranted hate..." or it's about him posting a Diggy song.

Listen, some people are lame in real life but have the ability to not make themselves seem lame on the internet...

All your posts are either some sort of dickriding or you coming at another kid because they're not dickriding like you are...

And that %+++ just gets amplified because you @$@+@%% post something every-time you breath...

87726ee5a82a6955796ba3cad3f8255a3428eb2f_r.gif

So, in case you're wondering: everyone who decided to post flames in here is getting banned. (Not suspended, but banned.)

I know, you probably thought that nobody moderates the music forum anymore because its content is almost uniformly repellent to anyone over the age of 13. Sorry, it's still a part of NT. You still have to follow our rules. No slurs. No profanity. No copyright violations. No insults/personal attacks.

Deal with it.

So, in case you're wondering: everyone who decided to post flames in here is getting banned. (Not suspended, but banned.)

I know, you probably thought that nobody moderates the music forum anymore because its content is almost uniformly repellent to anyone over the age of 13. Sorry, it's still a part of NT. You still have to follow our rules. No slurs. No profanity. No copyright violations. No insults/personal attacks.

Deal with it.

Back
Top Bottom