YG- My Crazy Life March 18

Im just bicken back bicken back bicken back...bicken back bein bool

I can't wait for the summer

Last edited:
best songs on the album is 1am & thank god ( Rj is Heavily slept on imho)

but am i the only one that heard 1am and it reminded them of biggie's warning? something about those two songs sound really familiar

When is the album dropping?

The album, ain't no telling. Summer time, though. I'm coming in the summer time and it's going to be on some real turnt up **** so be ready to turn up.

From an interview off complex that was posted today

link to the article?? Man "Ketchup" is seriously one of the top 5 projects to come out of the "new west;" shame it didn't get the notoriety it deserved. GOTDAMN FLAWLESS!!!! Mustard was a huge let down and since then I ain't even been checking for him no more :smh:

..eatin' some fried bhicken :lol:

I didn't wanna give that album a chance but I gave in and heard it and so far it's good. It does have that ol' school west coast vibe which is dope.

Karen Civil tweeted Def Jam is projecting 150k first week
That's because def jam is buying 100k.   

From xxl:

YG’s debut album My Krazy Life  finally hit stores today, however the first week sale numbers for the album that is predicted is lower than expected. My Krazy Life  is a very solid project but it’s only expected to sell 45-55k, according to HDD. Stream the album for free here  and give it a listen for yourself. If it does sell in that range, than XXL’s EIC wins for staff predictions..

But if he keeps puttin out hits and the album is dope as ya'll say it is his album could be a slow burner.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom