YG- My Crazy Life March 18

yes, meet the flockers :pimp:

but it really changes depending on my mood

Last edited:
link to the article?? Man "Ketchup" is seriously one of the top 5 projects to come out of the "new west;" shame it didn't get the notoriety it deserved. GOTDAMN FLAWLESS!!!! Mustard was a huge let down and since then I ain't even been checking for him no more
mean.gif
http://www.complex.com/music/2014/03/dj-mustard-interview

Best example I've read about his music.

""I don't think his intention is to be a conscious rapper. He's a street rapper. He gives you street bars. He's not trying too enlighten your soul with his bars. He makes party music, music to **** your ***** too.""

Y'all don't like people with different opinions I see. Is it really that blasphemous for me to enjoy this album more than GKMC ? Like I said we all know who the superior artist is but Kendrick being miles ahead of YG in terms of talent doesn't make it totally ridiculous for someone to enjoy another artist from the same regions album more.

Y'all don't like people with different opinions I see. Is it really that blasphemous for me to enjoy this album more than GKMC ? Like I said we all know who the superior artist is but Kendrick being miles ahead of YG in terms of talent doesn't make it totally ridiculous for someone to enjoy another artist from the same regions album more.

:stoneface: where did anybody say they don't like you? :lol: in my opinion what you said

is foolishness. in your opinion it is not. just like you wanna be free to say you

think My Krazy Life is better than GKMC, we wanna be free to say "hell no it

isn't by any stretch of the imagination." simple.

Back
Top Bottom