YO! A homeboy of mine... came out...

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Has he shown past signs of being gay?
He was never the most masculine dude. Small, frail bodied distance runner. But the girl he was with, I actually debated getting at. Wasn't like one of those pity situations. And he was giving her the business. And I know cause she'd tell me how they got down. The things she said they did had me salty for real...

But not to step on toes... dude was Gospel Choir director. You know how them dudes get down.
smh.gif

DF!!!

smh.gif
c'mon b. Yall already knew he'sable.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

YO!
Has he shown past signs of being gay?
He was never the most masculine dude. Small, frail bodied distance runner. But the girl he was with, I actually debated getting at. Wasn't like one of those pity situations. And he was giving her the business. And I know cause she'd tell me how they got down. The things she said they did had me salty for real...

But not to step on toes... dude was Gospel Choir director. You know how them dudes get down.
smh.gif

DF!!!

smh.gif
c'mon b. Yall already knew he's able.

yeh you should of been threw the yellow flag at him.

I aint never seen one choir director dude that didn't twirl his neck and flail his wrist and snap.

How you gon try and get your boyfriend to catch the bouquet
laugh.gif
'

If he's a real man, you can talk to him about it, no pun intended
grin.gif

Yeah, dude's gonna be taking attention away on their wedding day. That's foul.

I doubt he had bad intentions, though. He probably just felt like he had to dead the situation before he showed up with his significant other, and everyone wasfocusing on them.

I'd rather he do that, than feel like he has to hide it.

YO!
Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

eyes.gif

As if... LIOLA!
smh.gif
c'mon b. Yall already knew he's able.
roll.gif

I swear I been thinking about Lil Rell the past 2 days. Curve in the hand clap and everything.

It's all hindsight now: but another one of the homies was from the Bahamas. Dude was on some real swingers business, letting dudes get down with his girl.Wild parties at the crib. I got wind of an evening (after I'd graduated) when it was like 4 dudes, 3 chics all doing Jehovah knows what. Crazy to thinkabout...

DF!!!

He's my LB

I figured he was. That's why I said that.

Yall need sit him down and tell him this aint the time nor the place. If he considers yall his "brother" like yall do that, he'll be asunderstanding and tolerant of that as yall are his sexuality.

If not, is it worth a "uninvite" not to be cruel but this day aint about him. Make him understand that

I understand ya mans wanna get this off his chest but a wedding IS NOT the time nor place. Not even at the reception. I understand it's a big part of hislife but u don't put that up against someone elses important event.

We all know how women want the spotlight on them when it comes to their wedding, prom, etc. So for him to pull that move would be a terrible look. And it mightcause a problem for the newly weds.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

He's my LB

I figured he was. That's why I said that.

Yall need sit him down and tell him this aint the time nor the place. If he considers yall his "brother" like yall do that, he'll be as understanding and tolerant of that as yall are his sexuality.

If not, is it worth a "uninvite" not to be cruel but this day aint about him. Make him understand that

word. simply put it he should've gotten yall comfy with it a long time ago, or after the wedding. This isn't his event to be redirecting attention tohimself. I know he waited a long time, but he's being selfish right now.

Another homeboy of ours is getting married on April 4th. This particular dude (the gay guy) is the Best Man. The chic which he last had a relationship is a close friend of the bride and will no doubt be in attendance. Homie is planning on bringing his partner. The feeling I'm getting from the Groom (and our other homeboys) is why would he choose now to make such an announcement?

Attention #%$%$
smh.gif
Mad foul. Everything that needed to be said has been said in this thread already.

This won't end well. Here are the two worst case scenarios:

You don't say anything to him about it:

He comes to the wedding and makes a spectacle. Yea yea I know it's stereo-typing all gay dudes as being flamboyant, loud, attention-seekers...but knowingthat SOME are like that, there's still a chance he could be like this. If that happens then everyone who attends will remember your boy's special dayas "that wedding with the dramatic gay dude".

If you do say something:

He will be immensley hurt and overreact about how "you all" can't accept him for who he is and the lifestyle that he can't help to live.Something like that is almost unforgiveable.

Those are the most realistic worst case scenarios.

it dont bring you know pain that dude lied about this for so long tho?

and like most have sayed yall need to check dude and tell him its a time and a place for that

ya i feel the timeing is a little wrong... but than again you should run it by homie thats getting married.l i mean i feel you personally may think its out ofrespect but if the groom really doesnt care then theres not much to discuss

YO!
it dont bring you know pain that dude lied about this for so long tho?
I think that's an issue for everyone else. Not me, so much. He actually said something in one of our messages back & forth about havinghad an "experience" in high school. So I can only imagine how he may've felt with us making jokes about his mannerisms and so on. I actually feelbad about it. Dude said he even sought psychiatric help. He'd even talked to ol' girl he was with about it and they stayed together another 4 or 5months before he couldn't do it anymore.

I can't imagine that type of burden on me. So he moved with his dude up to DC about 2 years ago and has been living La Vida Feliz ever since. Apparentlyhe's in a Gay basketball league. Son said his assists are "pretty" and that he "take(s) it to the hole a lot."
nerd.gif

Ayo?

DF!!!

The best man though, really? Look, if dude is a legit friend, so will his partner. Dude would not bring some trashy/ghetto/rude gay guy (can gofor women as well) to his friends wedding. As long as the bride and groom know he is gay and is planning on bringing his parter, its not your concern.

why would he choose now to make such an announcement?
You know already right? The wedding isnt until April, plenty of time to catch speed. Since hte gay dudes ex is the brides good friend..... wouldit not be smart to consult the bride about this as well? If it turns out to be a problem, im sure the best man will undertand and not bring his partner.

Just tell him to not bring his partner. That's not such an awful thing to ask even though it would be easy for him to interperate as a lack of support. Butif he is your brother he will hear and understand why.

Son said his assists are "pretty"
I drop gorgeous dimes, son.

Non-fictional speech.
pimp.gif

But, just have a discussion with the crew (him included,) and be real. Either A. He'll agree with y'all and take it easy, or B. He'll feeloffended, but he won't bring his boyfriend in fear of getting jumped at the reception.

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom