Yo NT, put me on to some Little Brother

After hearing them on features and liking what I hear I wanna know what songs or albums is worth bumpin

After hearing them on features and liking what I hear I wanna know what songs or albums is worth bumpin

All their stuff is pretty good, but for starters get the albums The Listening and The Minstrel Show. Then Separate But Equal & Chitlin Circuit 1.5.

All their stuff is pretty good, but for starters get the albums The Listening and The Minstrel Show. Then Separate But Equal & Chitlin Circuit 1.5.

the getback, sleepers, and justus for all... also peep Foreign Exchange thats Phonte's other group more R&B but very dope:.

the getback, sleepers, and justus for all... also peep Foreign Exchange thats Phonte's other group more R&B but very dope:.

Originally Posted by zube42

This is pretty much it lol.

These are their must-listens. 

The rest aren't bad but these have the original sound of Little Brother and what made them such a dope collective.

Originally Posted by zube42

This is pretty much it lol.

These are their must-listens. 

The rest aren't bad but these have the original sound of Little Brother and what made them such a dope collective.

The Minstrel Show
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom