Yo, NT what happens after you die?

Yes, I know none of us know for sure.... but it's late and I was just wondering what people think about this...
Personally I believe that there is Heaven
pimp.gif
after you die but noHell..... The concept of Hell really seems a lot like a way to scare people to doing the right thing to me.

I think both are scare tactics cause Heaven is seen as a reward even if you don't believe in hell

But I believe we're matter so we never die we just transform our energy into something else. But like you said nobody knows but I'll tell you when imdead

You die end of story. Nothing more nothing less. An eternal sleep. You didn't exist before you were conceived and it goes back to that way.

I think the lights black out, and what you have left behind is a legacy that includes the good times and bad times with the closest people around you.

I think you get 70 virgins and like a gift certificate for the Gap or something like that...worth it imo.

im a christian and i still ask my self that question sometimes. but its Heaven or hell. i mean, who wouldnt want to go to heaven?

A lot of people on this board believe that you just die and that's it.

Bible Thumping hated Christians like myself believe you go to either Heaven or Hell depending on your choice.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Bible Thumping hated Christians like myself believe you go to either Heaven or Hell depending on your choice.

I don't know about that all that hommie..

We experience death everynight. You can't recall how long you have been unconscious between the moment you fell asleep to the time you woke up. Without aclock or the sun, you would have no clue.

to each and eevry own, but i believe religion was made up for comfort, law, and order....it was made by man so was the society that we live in. Look at animalswhere do they go after they die? Our knowledge and reasoning skills surpasses other living life forms on this earth, so we created many things, and religion isone of it.
so where do we end up? in the soil or in a jar.

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

You die end of story. Nothing more nothing less. An eternal sleep. You didn't exist before you were conceived and it goes back to that way.
/thread

i think if you ask for a sincere forgiveness before you die to God then you're welcome to the kingdom...if read the bible one of the guys who was amurderer or a theif that was hung next to Jesus asked for forgiveness and He brought him to paradise (heaven)

Originally Posted by Ajwings23

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

I don't know about that all that hommie..
He's pretty much saying you either choose to live right by God or live by the worlds way. True, nobody is perfect and we all make mistakes,but we're suppose to learn from them and not repeat them again. I'm speaking a christian and not forcing my beliefts up anyone. We all have a choiceone way or another.

Back
Top Bottom