Yo, NT what happens after you die?

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

we are just like roaches, once squashed, completely nothing happens
How do you know where a roach goes when it dies? That roach could be in heaven right now looking down at you like
grin.gif

Or who knows....I have no idea what happens when we die. I'll write it down when I die.

I do believe that there is no way simply 'nothing' happens.

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

You die end of story. Nothing more nothing less. An eternal sleep. You didn't exist before you were conceived and it goes back to that way.

Originally Posted by retepelnart

to each and eevry own, but i believe religion was made up for comfort, law, and order....it was made by man so was the society that we live in. Look at animals where do they go after they die? Our knowledge and reasoning skills surpasses other living life forms on this earth, so we created many things, and religion is one of it.
so where do we end up? in the soil or in a jar.

I'm not suicidal or anything, but I've always wanted to die and come back to life just to see what it was like so I can answer questions like yours.

Originally Posted by chink305

energy cannot be created or destroyed,it is only transferred.
if this law is true, how did it come here in the first place? second of all, its MATTER not Energy. You might want to learn the facts before youtry and say something matter-of-factly

If reincarnation is true, wouldn't there be a lot more people in the world now?
Not trying to offend anyone but I was just wondering about this.

Originally Posted by CarminePOWER

if this law is true, how did it come here in the first place? second of all, its MATTER not Energy. You might want to learn the facts before you try and say something matter-of-factly
ok, but we exert energy in every action that we partake in. our whole life is energy, which is exactly why EVERY human being gives off a tad bitof electricity through our nervous system. If we were just matter we would be inanimate objects like rocks.

and SECOND of all noone not even einstein can explain EXACTLY how all the energy in the universe got here, in trying to explain there is always a loop hole,which also leans toward god and heaven and hell.

i just cant get over how many kids are being taught the big bang theory.....
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by piapizza

I'm not suicidal or anything, but I've always wanted to die and come back to life just to see what it was like so I can answer questions like yours.
im sure plenty of people feel the same way.
but no point in thinking about it.. because if it were possible there wouldnt be a need for the questions to be asked

Heaven or Hell. That's what I believe...

I would hate to die though... I want to learn more about the Universe and Space Exploration. I want to live in a Xenogears type of a world.

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Heaven or Hell. That's what I believe...

I would hate to die though... I want to learn more about the Universe and Space Exploration. I want to live in a Xenogears type of a world.
cosign....

on some star ocean final fantasy type %!@
laugh.gif

if this law is true, how did it come here in the first place? second of all, its MATTER not Energy. You might want to learn the facts before you try and say something matter-of-factly
"the big bang" is how all this energy got here. all the energy that existed then still exists now in one way or another. you might wantto learn about the law of conservation of enegy before stating something like this.

Originally Posted by fakesaredumb

"the big bang" is how all this energy got here. all the energy that existed then still exists now in one way or another. you might want to learn about the law of conservation of enegy before stating something like this.
but where exactly did the energy come from in the big bang theory???

and please dont say it was just here.....

Back
Top Bottom