yo NT, why are you single?

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Because only ugly girls holla at me.

I have to work har for the girls I'm interested in, and I have no mouthpiece, so stuff jus' doesn't work....
THIS.

RIGHT.

HERE.
PRACTICE ON THEM WOMBAT LOOKING BROADS THEN BRAH
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ "wombat"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Because only ugly girls holla at me.

I have to work har for the girls I'm interested in, and I have no mouthpiece, so stuff jus' doesn't work....
THIS.

RIGHT.

HERE.
PRACTICE ON THEM WOMBAT LOOKING BROADS THEN BRAH
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ "wombat"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

This girl I like just broke up with her bf. She's smart, successful and
devil.gif
. My homegirl just hit me up saying this would be a good time to ask her  out but I'm prolly not going to cause I'm stubborn
ohwell.gif
 unless a girl approaches me it usually leads nowhere.

Forever alone
embarassed.gif
You know what you're issue is, why don't you just go out and do something different for the sake of trying new things.

Originally Posted by dunks87

I'm abstinent and nobody wants to buy anything for you or get in a relationship with you when you don't put out.
I live a happy life, regardless.
I'm not addressing this because you said you're abstinent, I'm addressing it just because....
but why somebody gotta buy you something? 

devil.gif
. My homegirl just hit me up saying this would be a good time to ask her  out but I'm prolly not going to cause I'm stubborn
ohwell.gif

Forever alone
embarassed.gif
You know what you're issue is, why don't you just go out and do something different for the sake of trying new things.

Originally Posted by dunks87

I'm abstinent and nobody wants to buy anything for you or get in a relationship with you when you don't put out.
I live a happy life, regardless.
I'm not addressing this because you said you're abstinent, I'm addressing it just because....
but why somebody gotta buy you something? 

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by toine2983

I dated my ex for almost three years, had physical and verbal fights all the time. Tried to hit me with a two piece and she tapped out in a choke hold....I wish I was lying
I just imagined this scenario in my head.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Yeah it was bad, she is Team Caribbean too! Crazy Trini females....but she was BAAAD 
devil.gif
eek.gif
frown.gif
 She called me last night cursing me out saying New Yorkers should root for the East Coast team in the Super Bowl, what a dumb bi**h

eek.gif
 why have i never heard about any of this?

Originally Posted by toine2983

I dated my ex for almost three years, had physical and verbal fights all the time. Tried to hit me with a two piece and she tapped out in a choke hold....I wish I was lying
I just imagined this scenario in my head.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Yeah it was bad, she is Team Caribbean too! Crazy Trini females....but she was BAAAD 
devil.gif
eek.gif
frown.gif
 She called me last night cursing me out saying New Yorkers should root for the East Coast team in the Super Bowl, what a dumb bi**h

eek.gif
 why have i never heard about any of this?

wise pharoah, how old are u? every single damn post is so inciteful i might be needing advice from ya... im serious

wise pharoah, how old are u? every single damn post is so inciteful i might be needing advice from ya... im serious

I was no longer willing to compromise my feelings and doing things I didn't really want to for the sake of someone else's happiness.

I was no longer willing to compromise my feelings and doing things I didn't really want to for the sake of someone else's happiness.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

devil.gif
ohwell.gif

Forever alone
embarassed.gif

i try new things every chance I get, which is rare these days
eyes.gif
. I consider myself an "adventurous" type, atleast at heart. Been skydiving, my boy and I are planning a trip shark diving. I plan on traveling the world and experiencing new cultures.

Going out and "trying new things" isn't my issue, my issue is 1. Fear of committment-and I don't like the idea of someone being there all the time breathing down my neck. I'm a pretty social person when I seek it out, but I absolutely love being alone with my thoughts 2. I'm not aggressive in my approach to women-my phone is full of numbers of women i never called back
sick.gif
laugh.gif
. I kinda just let things happen. Every now and then a woman comes around that makes me regret being single.
ohwell.gif

Cliff notes essentially, I want to be courted and not have to do the "courting". This is unfortunately one aspect of my life I'm superlazy in.

devil.gif
ohwell.gif

Forever alone
embarassed.gif

eyes.gif
. I consider myself an "adventurous" type, atleast at heart. Been skydiving, my boy and I are planning a trip shark diving. I plan on traveling the world and experiencing new cultures.

Going out and "trying new things" isn't my issue, my issue is 1. Fear of committment-and I don't like the idea of someone being there all the time breathing down my neck. I'm a pretty social person when I seek it out, but I absolutely love being alone with my thoughts 2. I'm not aggressive in my approach to women-my phone is full of numbers of women i never called back
sick.gif
laugh.gif
. I kinda just let things happen. Every now and then a woman comes around that makes me regret being single.
ohwell.gif

Cliff notes essentially, I want to be courted and not have to do the "courting". This is unfortunately one aspect of my life I'm superlazy in.

devil.gif
ohwell.gif

Forever alone
embarassed.gif

eyes.gif

sick.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Why do the guys always have to do the courting? 
Most woman don't even meet half way with this process. 

devil.gif
ohwell.gif

Forever alone
embarassed.gif

eyes.gif

sick.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Not aggressive enough I guess...
Girls always dug me, but I never felt like making it official.

Not aggressive enough I guess...
Girls always dug me, but I never felt like making it official.

devil.gif
ohwell.gif

Forever alone
embarassed.gif
word 
Albert Einstein - Insanity: "doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

This is for most of yall dudes waiting for some 10/10 girls to come out of the sky with eyes only for you, while you go about your daily schedule of walking with your heads down with your ipods on, thinking about your past failures with women & life.

devil.gif
ohwell.gif

Forever alone
embarassed.gif
word 
Albert Einstein - Insanity: "doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

This is for most of yall dudes waiting for some 10/10 girls to come out of the sky with eyes only for you, while you go about your daily schedule of walking with your heads down with your ipods on, thinking about your past failures with women & life.

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

devil.gif
ohwell.gif

Forever alone
embarassed.gif

eyes.gif

sick.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

I have an overly inflated sense of self worth, whenever a woman gives me the impression she's gonna be mad work I cut it off immediately. But there are a few women I'd simp to death if I knew how.
laugh.gif
  Most women I've been with are aggressive, it's literally all that works with me. She has to be the go getter type or it leads nowhere.

devil.gif
ohwell.gif

Forever alone
embarassed.gif

eyes.gif

sick.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

I have an overly inflated sense of self worth, whenever a woman gives me the impression she's gonna be mad work I cut it off immediately. But there are a few women I'd simp to death if I knew how.
laugh.gif
  Most women I've been with are aggressive, it's literally all that works with me. She has to be the go getter type or it leads nowhere.

devil.gif
ohwell.gif

Forever alone
embarassed.gif

eyes.gif

sick.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
Eh, Ill agree with you on the first point about a girl being to much work is a definite no no . . 
All the guys i know that spend there time getting "alot" of females spend majority of their time on the phone and putting in "work" . I just don't do that, I guess my stubborn attitude about putting in "work" has kept me single for so long. 

Back
Top Bottom