yo NT, why are you single?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

This girl I like just broke up with her bf. She's smart, successful and
devil.gif
. My homegirl just hit me up saying this would be a good time to ask her  out but I'm prolly not going to cause I'm stubborn
ohwell.gif
 unless a girl approaches me it usually leads nowhere.

Forever alone
embarassed.gif
You know what you're issue is, why don't you just go out and do something different for the sake of trying new things.

i try new things every chance I get, which is rare these days
eyes.gif
. I consider myself an "adventurous" type, atleast at heart. Been skydiving, my boy and I are planning a trip shark diving. I plan on traveling the world and experiencing new cultures.

Going out and "trying new things" isn't my issue, my issue is 1. Fear of committment-and I don't like the idea of someone being there all the time breathing down my neck. I'm a pretty social person when I seek it out, but I absolutely love being alone with my thoughts 2. I'm not aggressive in my approach to women-my phone is full of numbers of women i never called back
sick.gif
laugh.gif
. I kinda just let things happen. Every now and then a woman comes around that makes me regret being single.
ohwell.gif

Cliff notes essentially, I want to be courted and not have to do the "courting". This is unfortunately one aspect of my life I'm superlazy in.

Why do the guys always have to do the courting? 
Most woman don't even meet half way with this process. 

I have an overly inflated sense of self worth, whenever a woman gives me the impression she's gonna be mad work I cut it off immediately. But there are a few women I'd simp to death if I knew how.
laugh.gif
  Most women I've been with are aggressive, it's literally all that works with me. She has to be the go getter type or it leads nowhere.
Eh, Ill agree with you on the first point about a girl being to much work is a definite no no . . 
All the guys i know that spend there time getting "alot" of females spend majority of their time on the phone and putting in "work" . I just don't do that, I guess my stubborn attitude about putting in "work" has kept me single for so long. 

devil.gif
. My homegirl just hit me up saying this would be a good time to ask her  out but I'm prolly not going to cause I'm stubborn
ohwell.gif

Forever alone
embarassed.gif
You know what you're issue is, why don't you just go out and do something different for the sake of trying new things.

eyes.gif
. I consider myself an "adventurous" type, atleast at heart. Been skydiving, my boy and I are planning a trip shark diving. I plan on traveling the world and experiencing new cultures.

Going out and "trying new things" isn't my issue, my issue is 1. Fear of committment-and I don't like the idea of someone being there all the time breathing down my neck. I'm a pretty social person when I seek it out, but I absolutely love being alone with my thoughts 2. I'm not aggressive in my approach to women-my phone is full of numbers of women i never called back
sick.gif
laugh.gif
. I kinda just let things happen. Every now and then a woman comes around that makes me regret being single.
ohwell.gif

Cliff notes essentially, I want to be courted and not have to do the "courting". This is unfortunately one aspect of my life I'm superlazy in.

I have an overly inflated sense of self worth, whenever a woman gives me the impression she's gonna be mad work I cut it off immediately. But there are a few women I'd simp to death if I knew how.
laugh.gif
  Most women I've been with are aggressive, it's literally all that works with me. She has to be the go getter type or it leads nowhere.
You're just like one of my boys and he always pissed me off with his BS
laugh.gif

Just give some of these chicks a shot and call them back,. You're shielding yourself from something potentially special.

devil.gif
ohwell.gif

Forever alone
embarassed.gif

eyes.gif

sick.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
You're just like one of my boys and he always pissed me off with his BS
laugh.gif

Just give some of these chicks a shot and call them back,. You're shielding yourself from something potentially special.

the only girls i seem to get with are those i meet through other friends or if they initiate first. i get eye ++*#@# damn near every day whether its in the library or somewhere on campus. i feel like i'm above average in holding a convo, but i need help approaching the girls who show their interest in me once i get that "look". someone help me smfh...

the only girls i seem to get with are those i meet through other friends or if they initiate first. i get eye ++*#@# damn near every day whether its in the library or somewhere on campus. i feel like i'm above average in holding a convo, but i need help approaching the girls who show their interest in me once i get that "look". someone help me smfh...

my personality may be biting me in the rear. im too nice and i let too much slide. i get stuck on dudes who dont appreciate me and miss out on those that do. fml.

my personality may be biting me in the rear. im too nice and i let too much slide. i get stuck on dudes who dont appreciate me and miss out on those that do. fml.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

I have an overly inflated sense of self worth, whenever a woman gives me the impression she's gonna be mad work I cut it off immediately. 
This this and THIS
...women need to step it up. I'm heading the revolution.

Guys will stop being simps and females will be forced to step down from power and being approaching men.

I have an overly inflated sense of self worth, whenever a woman gives me the impression she's gonna be mad work I cut it off immediately. 
This this and THIS

Guys will stop being simps and females will be forced to step down from power and being approaching men.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

pathetically shy when it comes to the opposite sex.

pathetically.
Honestly, I used to be the same exact way and then I realized there wasn't any point. Just say %%$! it, not care about anything that happens and be you. As long as you're confident and genuine, you'll catch some buns.

trust me, it is a lot easier said than done. i have never been a confident person, so im sure that plays into it a lot. im also too negative because i dont give myself any credit for anything.

honestly, im sure i have some sort of personally disorder that doesnt let me be more social.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

pathetically shy when it comes to the opposite sex.

pathetically.
Honestly, I used to be the same exact way and then I realized there wasn't any point. Just say %%$! it, not care about anything that happens and be you. As long as you're confident and genuine, you'll catch some buns.

trust me, it is a lot easier said than done. i have never been a confident person, so im sure that plays into it a lot. im also too negative because i dont give myself any credit for anything.

honestly, im sure i have some sort of personally disorder that doesnt let me be more social.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

This this and THIS

boy bye
laugh.gif

long as there are thirsty guys we will never have to step down from power

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

This this and THIS

boy bye
laugh.gif

long as there are thirsty guys we will never have to step down from power

CWrite78, I know where you're coming from because I'm fairly the same.

Best thing to do is go out and just talk to people and meet people (with friends acting as your wingmen). Get comfortable doing that and it should become easier and easier to feel more open and less shy.

I'm trying to overcome this myself which is largely why I'm Forever Alone/Stallone/Barone/Abelone/Capone

Though I have met with some women who I thought were worthy...then they turned out to be stupid *&@*^&

CWrite78, I know where you're coming from because I'm fairly the same.

Best thing to do is go out and just talk to people and meet people (with friends acting as your wingmen). Get comfortable doing that and it should become easier and easier to feel more open and less shy.

I'm trying to overcome this myself which is largely why I'm Forever Alone/Stallone/Barone/Abelone/Capone

Though I have met with some women who I thought were worthy...then they turned out to be stupid *&@*^&

Back
Top Bottom