Yo! They're going nuts in Vancouver right now.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

From Youtube:

"Egypt beckoned for freedom against a borderline totalitarian government. Libyan civilians are fighting their revolution against an army. Algerian's riot against their government.

Canadians riot in the streets because their team lost a game.

%!#! you, rioting Canadians. Get some perspective." 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
why the stonefaces? 

i saw the beginning part prior to that video of the chick, why didnt she just move it?

youre gonna try to wreck my car? aite imma run you over than

Originally Posted by Wr

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

From Youtube:

"Egypt beckoned for freedom against a borderline totalitarian government. Libyan civilians are fighting their revolution against an army. Algerian's riot against their government.

Canadians riot in the streets because their team lost a game.

%!#! you, rioting Canadians. Get some perspective." 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
why the stonefaces? 

Cause sports riots happen everywhere and all the time and even if they won there are always hooligans showing up purposely to start +@*%.

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Originally Posted by romedadude
i would have been pissed myself

Why is broad doing that, If I see some dumb outraged fans I'm out.

In the other video you see her trying to get in front of like 3 cars and kicking some dudes %@+
laugh.gif

Props to her though.

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

i saw the beginning part prior to that video of the chick, why didnt she just move it?

youre gonna try to wreck my car? aite imma run you over than

That's what I'm saying. Watching these videos make me upset. @#$#@$# punk @$# kids 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by romedadude

In the other video you see her trying to get in front of like 3 cars and kicking some dudes %@+
laugh.gif

Props to her though.

is this the same 5 series that the canadian blake griffin jumped over?

Originally Posted by Based Mod

laugh.gif

Props to her though.

I'll have to watch the video again but I think it was an Audi and that BMW. She was all over those cars mad as hell.

Originally Posted by flores

Am I the only one who didn't know what a canuck was? 
laugh.gif

Had to Google it..turns out its slang for Canadian..

No
laugh.gif

I didn't even search it up.
I thought it was some fish because of the logo lol.

Originally Posted by JJ1223

Yo! that guy in the black track jacket and black bball shorts is in like 3/5 videos starting fights 
roll.gif

nah that guy is the man, he's trying to keep people from rioting/acting like idiots.

Originally Posted by AEA18
and it's scenes like this that I'm not against shooting into an open crowd. this was ridiculous. I hope they go through all this footage and find people and charge them. You can't act like this and get away with it especially when yall are fighing over $@*%@!# hockey and not even over human rights. Somethings off.
grin.gif

i would never be involved in this, i just don't get it... but if i did get caught in the middle for whatever reason, i'd more than likely have something on me. Stupid people.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
@ no excuse for a sucker punch...I agree w. EVERYTHING FOY posted.  Dude got what was coming to him.  If you're out and about and see someone vandalizing property, but somehow gets KO'd when he wasn't looking...you gonna sit there any cry that the sucker punch wasn't fair?  Dude made it fair when he started to light the fire to the car.  All bets are off.  Got zero issue w. how dude was handled. 

Just noticed that the dude in vid that JF posted is the same dude who whiffed in the other KO video...

the hell with playing with rules and honor in a situation like that.  vandalize my property or anything that belongs to me and i'll sucker punch you and kick you in the back of the head for emphasis. that morals and honors crap in real life situations is what gets people F'd up.  you think people are following morals and honors in a riot like that? that dude lit fire to someones car, if it was my car he'd honestly be in a coma right now for blatant disrespect to my property.

Exactly. If somebody tries to light my car on fire or destroy my property I'm not gonna tap em on the shoulder and be like, "Hey man, that wasn't cool. Now let's stand toe to toe, face to face, and duke it out like real men."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If you don't wanna get sucker punched, don't set my car on fire for no reason. Maybe that will teach him to respect other people's property. Can you imagine how much it would suck if your car got turned over, burned out, and all your belongings got stolen? That would be a major blow to my emotional well being.
laugh.gif
I really don't get how these people can just mindlessly flip cars and destroy things without thinking about that. 

The dude who made the sucker punch clearly didn't have anything to do with what was going on, dude just came off the bench into the paint and knocked dude out for lulz...just saying, I would have let those two go toe-to-toe...but that's just me...

Originally Posted by Based Mod

laugh.gif

Props to her though.

I don't think she actually owns the car.

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

There's nothing impressive about a sucker punch. 
30t6p3b.gif
Dude was holding his own against that bigger dude, and now the dude on the phone thinks he's the man cause he snuck up on someone?
30t6p3b.gif

Man comon....ill just say what a dude on youtube said since he said it PERFECTLY. Crying cheap shot when the guy in question was smashing up property and apparently even going as far as to try to set it on fire is just ridiculous. He started the violence and then thought he could just run away when the going got tough, the KO was completely deserved. Instant karma. Dude was @!#+$%# up property thinking he was a tough guy and got EXACTLY what hislittle punk @@%deserved.
Still no excuse for a sucker punch. If the dude who he was about to get into it with felt that way, then he should have went toe-to-toe, man-to-man, face-to-face and knocked him out.
Maybe that's just how I grew up...

Fact is, there's pretty much no one there that's innocent. The innocent people wouldn't have been there, they would have left immediately and found some cover, and waited for things to subside. There's no need to participate in that mob-mentality and feed the masses by creating a crowd.

So please miss me with all that "justice" and "karma" talk.

if you guys are discussing the punch i think you are, then the puncher was one of the people involved in the rioting (he helped flip the smartcar) in the first place...

Back
Top Bottom