Yooo, Kanye on Sway in the Morning. (updated)

Why dont you dudes just face it. Kanye is the most influential person of the last 3 generations.

Name sombody else who made water the most popular beverage after people saw him drinking water that one time.
And if it wasnt for Kanye, nobody would even care about the internet. Before 2008 you could barely even find anyone on the web.
But now millions of people use it DAILY. DAILY!

And what about dolphins?

NT be goin to extremes tryin to discredit everything Ye did for society. >: >: >: >: Let the gawd cook.
Why cant you Kanye haters just give credit where credit is due? :smh:

Last edited:
Why dont you dudes just face it. Kanye is the most influential person of the last 3 generations.

Name sombody else who made water the most popular beverage after people saw him drinking water that one time.
And if it wasnt for Kanye, nobody would even care about the internet. Before 2008 you could barely even find anyone on the web.
But now millions of people use it DAILY. DAILY!

And what about dolphins?

NT be goin to extremes tryin to discredit everything Ye did for society. >: >: >: >: Let the gawd cook.
Why cant you Kanye haters just give credit where credit is due? :smh:

Forget Time Man Of The Year

Time Man Of The Century

The 21st Century is the century of Kimye :nthat:

i know youre bein sarcastic but damn those were some ugly kicks

Sometimes I wonder why some of you decided to join a sneaker forum

Last edited:
I knew ye is salty. Drake just announced his shoe deal with nike
unless drake is getting 10 million, royalties, and creative freedom to design shoes then no.......your simple post just screams "I'm a broad"

Drake could be doing it for free and Kanye would still be salty; that's just Kanye

I mean dude took time out in his concert to rip Nike and I bet that clown still wears Nike and JB

answers.jpg

Louis Vuitton never asked rappers for a shout out...they get that shout out because rappers want to show their wealth and status. Kanye said that back in the day Louie sent him a seize and desist letter for calling himself the Louis Vuitton don...so I don't agree with the whole Louie owes Kanye for scratching their backs. Besides they put him on and let him design a few shoes, forever reason they no longer want to work with him. Maybe they don't like his designs or he didn't sell enough, but he got his chance over there.If they let him use their factories, then he's not competition. He's an employee just like Marc Jacobs and they make money off everything he sells. They own like 20 labels, so they own their competition....Kanye came on the scene rapping about Jesus and being in a car accident and gold diggers. He was never from the streets so he'll never outgrow those early message songs, especially jesus. He has millions, the fashion world is sprinkled with small brands that started with a couple million. Rags and bone, and Viktor and Rolf started off small, and Betsy Johnson. $13 million is enough, especially since he's coming with a fortune over $50 million, and has a way to keep getting more money with music. If Mary K and Ashley can go from a line in walmart to being real fashion contenders, then he should

unless drake is getting 10 million, royalties, and creative freedom to design shoes then no.......your simple post just screams "I'm a broad"
Drake is probably gonna get exclusive colorways for his OVO fam and thats about it. i dont think he's ever shown the drive to design a sneaker, but i could be wrong. 

prices of 9's and 10's is about to go through the roof thanks to Aubrey....not a big fan of those anyway, but  his fans will ride that style for sure. 

I don't know who's actually behind this Kanye article but what they fail to mention is just a smallllllllll little difference btwn Kanye & the Olsen Twins & Victoria Beckham

One is a young black man who is also one of the bigger entertainers in the world and also isn't known to be quiet, the two he's compared too are Young white woman... one of which is married to someone who is worth about 200-300 Mill on his own, while she's worth 50+ on her own.... The other is a conglomerate of two woman who are worth damn near half a billion dollars.

They have also failed to mention the difference between the intentions of all three brands. I think what people are not getting about this Kanye brand is that the intention isn't solely for him too just start a company to produce clothing. He wants to create a brand that has the same Standards as a Ralph Lauren, LV, Mcqueen etc etc but also do it while placing it at an affordable price point. Yes 13 million can start up a company and see a decent success, that 13 million isn't enough to get access to those factories, to those exclusive fabrics, To those top of the line young designers & Pattern seamstress (As he stated that portion is more about reputation then money).

Not to mention that if he truly delivers a line with top notch designer quality and design for a much cheaper price point he's drastically dropping the income that he brings in for said company.

Pharell who is pretty much the anti Kanye, Humble, Quiet, collective and has had just as big of an influence on fashion, just as big on music, and has just as much if not more money than kanye and the same exact hook ups and connections reached his glass ceiling at BBC.... there is maybe one or two black designers max at the top of the fashion industry and that is by design... unless your going to tell me that all these guys who have attempted and been stopped ALL just aren't that talented at design.

Kanye said he was offered a deal with Nike. He just didn't get royalties so he took the deal with Adidas.

According to NT...

Kanye West was the first rapper to:

-have a shoe deal
-sample records
-work with high end fashion designers
-made Ralph Lauren's brand what it is today
-Made Jordan Retro's what they are today
-Ate lunch with Jesus

What I also learned was

-Eminem is really from a nice suburban area
-Kanye was from the Southside of Chicago

*I hope y'all sense the sarcasm in all of this

Go read my post from earlier along with Brolic's. Too many people got basic information twisted

:lol: Ye ganked Jay Lenos all denim everything steez.

yoooooooooo

dude is exclusively in all denim. Like somebodies dad that shop at the gap lol

Mercedes-Benz-Jay-Leno-846902_1572251_4896_3264_11C733_12.jpg

And i hope Sways new shirts are successful for having to put up with that B fit of ye's

Last edited:
According to NT...

-have a shoe deal
-sample records
-Ate lunch with Jesus

What I also learned was

Go read my post from earlier along with Brolic's. Too many people got basic information twisted

You forgot timbs, he made people outside of New York start checking for construction timbs.

According to NT...

-have a shoe deal
-sample records
-Ate lunch with Jesus

What I also learned was

You forgot Pharrell is a trash producer with trash albums that didnt influence any of the way we dressed back in 2001-, plus his collections with LV and other major fashion designers are non-existence and Ye is winning with Kim..
Lol

According to NT...

-have a shoe deal
-sample records
-Ate lunch with Jesus

What I also learned was

He also made Jesus popular. 

Back
Top Bottom