Yooo, Kanye on Sway in the Morning. (updated)

So basically your girlfriend only lets losers smash, you feel better about that?
Riiiiight.
Because everyone who isnt a professional athlete or music artist is a loser. And everyone that is one of those things is a winner.
Sound judgment there smart guy. Plus your comment doesnt even address the point I was making.
Which is my girl aint no virgin but she aint been ran through like Kim.
But thats what you do. Introduce irrelevant points to arguments. Thats your forte.
Keep up the pointless work champ.

Your feelings are hurt bro? You'll be ok. The only difference between Kim and your girl is your girl's past isn't documented in the public eye. But you can rock with that "she ain't been ran through" theory if you wish :lol: how is Kanye losing because his woman had sex with other men? That was my point and it's relevant to the last 2 pages, you don't have to be a Sensitive Sally I apologize.

But ye is winning with Kim
he really is
go ask reggie bush
and ray j
and kris hunphries
and damon thomas
and nick cannon
and nick lachey
and miles austin
if u dont believe it
This is real feminine, is your girl a virgin or something?
Hahaha for real how many dudes is ****** thinking their girls sucked and ****** before them lol.

7-10 over a 10 or so year span (although im sure it's more lol) is not alot

laugh.gif

"Not my girl bruh!"

Sketch of the upcoming Adidas x KW (tentative):

Got it from here
These are not hot. SMFH.

Leave that crazy **** to Jeremy Scott bruh. Sandals? Teddy Bear Tongue? That chain?
sick.gif
Ew bruh.

Then again I'm thinking this is a troll and I wasted a reply because of that kk4eva on it lol

:lol:

"Not my girl bruh!"​
I said she aint no virgin and she wasnt when she met me.
But my girl was too busy getting her PhD at 26 to be worried about dudes.
She didnt even want a boyfriend when I start talkin to her.

Plus when I talked to her sisters and some of her high school friends I was told that she was really reserved/kinda lame.
Even when I met her she was poindexter as hell, but I liked it cause I was tired of those nothin *** hood sloots that had nothing going for them.

Between that and a few other factors that I wont mention on here, YES I KNOW my girl aint been ran through.
But I i know NT thinks they know everything so whatevs.

Your feelings are hurt bro? You'll be ok. The only difference between Kim and your girl is your girl's past isn't documented in the public eye. But you can rock with that "she ain't been ran through" theory if you wish :lol: how is Kanye losing because his woman had sex with other men? That was my point and it's relevant to the last 2 pages, you don't have to be a Sensitive Sally I apologize.
Your point was "how is Kanye losing because his woman had sex with other men?"

And so you illustrate that point by saying "So basically your girlfriend only lets losers smash, you feel better about that?"
Which doesnt support your point AT ALL. But back to your point.
Lets go with your line of reasoning. Unlike most everyone else who doesnt know their woman's body count , Kanye knew Kim was a cum bucket.
How is he winning again? I dont care how juicy a woman's *** is, if I KNOW she is a sloot, Im not wifing

Dude i've legit seen you attack people in the name of Drake and your in the Paul Walker thread talking bout shedding tears and really being emotionally distraught over an actor who quite frankly didn't have many roles outside of F&F and i'm jaded? :lol:

I came in here discussing the topic at hand (Kanye's struggle getting into the fashion world)
damb.

that ether.

Also...

What's wrong with dating Kim... I'd date her.

Y'all cats named 7 D's...

A chick that's taken less than 10 D's by the time she's 30 is a rarity... Trust me.

Not saying that's all she's taken... But that's all y'all can name so...

yea, i always thought that was a simplistic way of looking at it, females put numbers on the board too...there is more of an argument as far as those guys being athlete's & entertainers that would move in the same circles as kanye, making for some erm...uncomfortable interactions; not that that is a reason not to wife a woman but definitely would make for some awkwardly awkward awkwardness...

her tears are natural :smokin

Wow. This guy is killing future business relationships left and right. He's "marginalizing" himself. If artist development existed in the industry today, he might've been able to articulate his views a lot better, but he just comes off as the same ole rambling, mega-egomaniacal idiotic Kanye. I don't even think he believes half of the bs that comes out of his mouth anymore. His tongue has probably been on Auto-Pilot for the last few years. Publicly, he doesn't even come off as humbled in the slightest since he became a husband and father.

...and TJ Jackson (Tito's son)
...and Fonsworth Bentley

Slept with Ray J while married to another man  (sex tape)

Then turned around and slept with Nick Cannon while dealing with Ray J.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Your point was "how is Kanye losing because his woman had sex with other men?"

And so you illustrate that point by saying "So basically your girlfriend only lets losers smash, you feel better about that?"
Which doesnt support your point AT ALL. But back to your point.
Lets go with your line of reasoning. Unlike most everyone else who doesnt know their woman's body count , Kanye knew Kim was a cum bucket.
How is he winning again? I dont care how juicy a woman's *** is, if I KNOW she is a sloot, Im not wifing

i think everyone understands there is a double standard in terms of male vs. female sexual activity, so it kinda makes sense that many people are simplistically stuck on the numbers but it really comes down to this: there is a very high probability any woman any man would deal with over the age of 18-21 has had MULTIPLE sexual partners. the only reason we can speculate on kim (& those like her) is that she is a 'public' person who has dated other 'public' people, imagine if just about every male your female interacted with was assumed to be in some sort of relationship with/had smashed? it's just that those dudes prolly wouldn't be famous, rich celebrities...

and the above point, is that kim is an attractive, rich/wealthy woman, who bore that man a healthy child, and they are seemingly happy(they both seem to be narcissistic ego driven people, so maybe that works for them?)...how isn't that winning?

Exactly my point .. Kim is attractive, has her own so you know she's not there for the money, and makes him genuinely happy but he isn't winning because she had sex before him? Y'all too feminine in here.

I honestly don't think there is a dude alive that doesn't find Kim K. attractive. She has a past, she's this, she's that, yadda yadda yadda.

Lemme see you turn her away when them clothes come off

I honestly don't think there is a dude alive that doesn't find Kim K. attractive. She has a past, she's this, she's that, yadda yadda yadda.

Lemme see you turn her away when them clothes come off

You wifing though?

All the dudes people name have they been confirmed to have slept with her or is it that everyone just comes to the conclusion that she's slept with dudes she's been photographed with???

Back
Top Bottom