You all have a chance now - Mariah Carey officially single

I bet if you replace Nick Canon wit any other black celebrity, this struggle thread would be beyond 2 pages by now.

His stock rising, hers falling, he's the winner here. I bet she had a prob with that and stopped making him feel wanted.

She def put on a lot of weight. God that heartbreaker video though. daaaaaaamb

She only loses weight if she has to dress skanky for a music video or concert. The rest of the time she gets extra thick.

That **** never seemed real to me. Even after that dumb *** tatt.

NC still a cornball

Hold on, why did they separate?

Nick Cannon is the corniest Black guy alive, but his business acumen is admired.

i low key think about marriage all the time...........i just dont know yet still an i know some pretty cool chicks, dont have a problem with yambs but i like to just do as i please

Hold on, why did they separate?

Nick Cannon is the corniest Black guy alive, but his business acumen is admired.
i think mariah with the whole just now having kids... the trying to stay up with the younger gen etc... she basically was trying to relive her younger days she missed out on etc... and pretty much on cougar status. She wanted basically and young buck kinda wild and just a typically young dude. Nick is NOT that kinda dude. I bet she will start dating around and/or hook up with a younger dude a more edgier dude. 

Say what you want about NC, but dude is winning. 

Wouldn't be surprised if he cashed out from that marriage too. 

Cant knock the hustle. 

Mariah is washed. She ain't been tight since the honey remix.

Nick get that money and dip

I remember clowning their marriage and that stupid getting remarried every year ritual that they used to do and someone caping for him saying they have a good marriage.

Anytime a woman demands that you re-marry her every year, she's extremely insecure and controlling. Then she had this dude dressing up in costumes on top of it? :smh: Dude looked miserable. I don't even like Nick Cannon, but no man with a solid set of balls between his legs is going to put up with that **** for longer than they have to.

I'm guessing he'll do fine financially because she' s worth more but dude should get clowned daily for being her boy toy. Homie what were you thinking when you did this?

View media item 1145471
View media item 1145472
View media item 1145473
View media item 1145474
rs_634x1024-140331094112-634.nick-cannon-leopard.ls.33114.jpg

View media item 1145476

Fool is a clown. I would've straightened Mariah's controlling *** up in the first few months. This ***** sold his soul to the *****.

Last edited:
They were calling dude Mr. Carey on real husbands of Hollywood :smh:

He knew his manhood was gone. Here's to him getting it back

im not gonna say anything about their kids

ive heard from females that their kids are not cute doe

Last edited:
Brolic you just went in...............but im gonna have to agree

thats some ol Beta type

Back
Top Bottom