You all have a chance now - Mariah Carey officially single

Before Mariah got some work done, she was creeping toward Tiny status, so the kids probably got the genes of what she really looks like. Unfortunately she couldn't alter her DNA.

From this

View media item 1145501
View media item 1145502

to this.

View media item 1145503

She had a grip of work done. Not to mention her *** and breast work. It's no wonder the kids look like strangers next to her.

Brolic you just went in...............but im gonna have to agree

thats some ol Beta type

Because that ***** is corny to me.

Last edited:
I bet nick has some real good stories about her craziness. Too bad we'll never hear about it.

hopefully he gets back to making quality movies and music...mariah was holding him back creatively

:rofl:

Lol what is quality to you... Drumline??

Yall missing the sarcasm in that post, right? :nerd:

Would be dope if he got half :smokin

He doesn't need it, but I'm sure her lawyers made sure he won't get anything.

Because she wore the pants, and dude probably got tired of it

This sounds about right. As much of a dream it would be to be with MC and married to her, that broad is a Diva to the next level. That **** gets old quick, no regular dude could deal with that.

Say what you want about NC, but dude is winning. 

Wouldn't be surprised if he cashed out from that marriage too. 

Cant knock the hustle. 

He is winning, but he has his own bread. He isn't getting anything from MC.

I can't stand either of them.

Don't know why. :rofl:

I'm sure you know :lol:, especially after that last post you made. I didn't know she had dude doing all that though :smh:. As goofy and fun loving as NC seems to be, MC was too crazy for him. Her Breakfast club interview was weird as hell, chick had her own lighting crew and ****. I know living with her is a pain in the ***.

Before Mariah got some work done, she was creeping toward Tiny status, so the kids probably got the genes of what she really looks like. Unfortunately she couldn't alter her DNA.

From this

View media item 1145501
View media item 1145502

to this.

View media item 1145503

She had a grip of work done. Not to mention her *** and breast work. It's no wonder the kids look like strangers next to her.
Because that ***** is corny to me.

She never lookd good to me. But I fail to see the work she had done(from the neck up). All I see is a diff hairstyle, she got her eyebrows tamed and alot of photoshop color airbrushing. Still got thin lips and got that same nose.

Last edited:
I remember clowning their marriage and that stupid getting remarried every year ritual that they used to do and someone caping for him saying they have a good marriage.

Anytime a woman demands that you re-marry her every year, she's extremely insecure and controlling. Then she had this dude dressing up in costumes on top of it?
mean.gif
Dude looked miserable. I don't even like Nick Cannon, but no man with a solid set of balls between his legs is going to put up with that **** for longer than they have to.

I'm guessing he'll do fine financially because she' s worth more but dude should get clowned daily for being her boy toy. Homie what were you thinking when you did this?

rs_634x1024-140331094112-634.nick-cannon-leopard.ls.33114.jpg

Fool is a clown. I would've straightened Mariah's controlling *** up in the first few months. This ***** sold his soul to the *****.
like i said she is getting older and tbh she want a thorough dude.... she that type of chick that want that bobby brown whitney type of love... (minus the drugs maybe) dude was just a push over and str8 up itch made. He was young like i said and was getting her cougar...thought i was washed up and old and didnt have it so imma still see if i got it stage.

Once she saw that she did and saw what she got, it got old real fast. (i mean even look at her music and clothing even, she was being more contemporary and conservative, then next thing you know she out trying to do songs with gucci, dressing back all slutty again etc...) its a phase is what it is.. she wanted a young buck thug type, and well nick is young but all the rest he isnt built like that.

She never lookd good to me. But I fail to see the work she had done(from the neck up). All I see is a diff hairstyle, she got her eyebrows tamed and alot of photoshop color airbrushing. Still got thin lips and got that same nose.

If you can't see how her nose went from a tetris brick to inverted parentheses )( then I can no longer be your spirit guide.

Last edited:
Nick Cannon is a young Steve Harvey

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom