You ever have the bubble guts so bad?

roll.gif

This whole thread has be dying. Too funny, but I know how you guys feel. 

Funny thing this thread is live right nahh
roll.gif
: rollin

just got finished and I swear my bung hole is a facet
laugh.gif
I had to remove myself because I was tired
laugh.gif

Bout 56 wipes in and butt nekked is always best, allows your body to get in that loose position, and you do feel cleaner
pimp.gif
my public virginity was lost at the gym, couldn't take it and thank got the facet closed by itself
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blakep267

I do that all the time. Its just more comfortable. I like to be free when I do my business. Thats how Bears do it, its how I do it

Did you just compare yourself to a bear 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DaulDierce

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

What does getting naked do? What purpose does it serve?
laugh.gif

I get the bubble guts after heavy drinking or late night street vendor food...

Kind of used to it now
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The worst case of mud butt I had was when I got back from Panama a couple months ago...

A whole week of nothing but water works. Had me shook
30t6p3b.gif
Try it and you'll find out.
You feel cleaner. Your legs are free and not trapped in pants. Every bit of poop drops.

----
yea. I feel constricted in clothes plus your pants dont get wrinkled and stuff . Everything has to go. Socks, undershirt etc. No better feeling than pooping naked

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

I gotta try the baby wipes 
laugh.gif

I don't like that cold touch tho
You'll learn to love it - it's like a kiss of pure freshness on your bunghole...
Originally Posted by DaulDierce

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

What does getting naked do? What purpose does it serve? 
laugh.gif

I get the bubble guts after heavy drinking or late night street vendor food...

Kind of used to it now 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

The worst case of mud butt I had was when I got back from Panama a couple months ago...

A whole week of nothing but water works. Had me shook 
30t6p3b.gif
Try it and you'll find out.
You feel cleaner. Your legs are free and not trapped in pants. Every bit of poop drops.

----
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The elbow marks on your thighs from being hunched over during a battle...

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

I gotta try the baby wipes
laugh.gif

I don't like that cold touch tho
First time I tried it was by accident...

I was at my boy's house and he ran out of toilet paper so he hands me his son's baby wipes
laugh.gif

Felt hella fresh afterwards.

I'll try the naked thing next time
laugh.gif

eh whenever I'm home, at my gf's, or my friend's place I'll drop deuces butt naked. But if i'm out in public taking a dump, I'm a prude; talking about shirt on, chonies at the ankles etc

I usually have my shirt for a deuce and I don't like my pants and boxers restricting my feet so I'll have one leg free of that.

NEVER at work or any public bathroom though. Especially bubble guts but a regular urge I'll hold at bay until I'm home.

Originally Posted by Shoryuken

This whole thread... 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But for a while now I can only feel squeaky clean after wiping with some wet wipes, best feel... 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Yo....it took me awhile to come around to doing this until my dad compared wiping your ^@& with normal toilet paper
to wiping your car with a dry towel to get dirt off, where you can wipe all you want, but it's never really clean
laugh.gif
. So now I 

with use wet wipes, or (in a public restroom) I wet up some paper towels and go to work.

Man I left a sportsbar early a couple months ago because I caught them guts. Had to drive 20 minutes home and was squeezing and jiving all the way home. Called my wife before I got home and said open the door!

what i hate the most is poop cheeks when u dont finish the log and u stand up and it gets stuck in between the cheeks. its the worst feeling ever

Try being n sales n comin down wit the BGs... mid sale... most uncomfortable feel everIts like "hurry up n buy" (chinawoman voice) then its usain bolt to the macys kid department bathrooms (clean toilets FTW)

beats @*#%@!#@ in your pants, SMH
and i was just a few steps from my home...

baby wipes are the way to go.
I first tried them not that long ago at an aunt's house when there was no tp around and only baby wipes.
Said f it and handled biz. Felt odd at first cuz your !@+ stays wet for a min which feels counter intuitive since I'm used to it feeling dry after I drop the deuce and wipe.
Needless to say, my !@+ stays smellin fresher than most

Originally Posted by Evolution Fight

baby wipes are the way to go.
I first tried them not that long ago at an aunt's house when there was no tp around and only baby wipes.
Said f it and handled biz. Felt odd at first cuz your !@+ stays wet for a min which feels counter intuitive since I'm used to it feeling dry after I drop the deuce and wipe.
Needless to say, my !@+ stays smellin fresher than most

what I do is before I gots to go, I wet some paper towels. The first batch I use to wipe the seat down and the second batch acts as my baby wipes. Cheap and effiecient

Worst is taking a shower then having to take a $+** like 10 mins later or one while you in the shower.

Im pretty sure I told the story of when I was in Jordan, and I was so sick that I pooped in this porta-john, and I HAD to use used toilet paper that I found on the ground

i pood ALL OVER a burger king bathroom. not one drop landed a in the toilet. it was yellow and mushy like half melted ice cream. it was all over the toilet. and the floor. and the wall. that was the only stall. i didnt eat at BK but i had ramen fot breakfast
laugh.gif

Idk how cats hold it til they are home. I canand will go anywhere. I just wet some paper towels and wipe down the seat and the floor so i dont get pee on my clothes.

I swear by baby wipes going on about 10 yrs now. I keep these individually wrapped wet ones from costco in my desk.

Absolute worst thing about BGs is when your stomach wakes you up at 4am. You go explosive, lay back down and like 15 mins later youre back in the bathroom, just praying for that poison to just leave your body.

The craziest though is when it starts exploding out. Before you can even get your butt down on the seat.

Ive been good lately, started taking these fiber supplements, havent had diarreha in about 2mos.

Back
Top Bottom