you ever met a girl that...

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Eh, I feel like that with lots of girls I meet until I meet the next one.

Kinda feel this. If I allow a chick to really get to me like that, there is something special about her, no doubt. I generally feel like there is something captivating about women I associate myself with, our personalities click. Other women find me generally boring, or they don't understand my sense of humor/ don't understand me.

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Yeah. she had a boyfriend though
laugh.gif

Still chilled with her and we're good friends now

tumblr_lfb2l49hIL1qg5twro1_400.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by blazinRook

you ever met a girl that had "it"...but you couldn't get next to her

and i'm not saying you're putting that girl on a pedestal...but she legitimately had "it"
and rightfully knew she had "it" (whatever you feel is "it" as we all have different opinions of what a dime is.)

and i'm not talking about a dime with regards to only physical attraction..but a girl that your not
only attracted to physically, but also a girl that you vibe with on a personality level/character level...
but no matter how well you present yourself and your situation..you can't get next to her..

say shes even attracted to you on a physical level..but its not enough to hold her attention.
she makes you wanna improve your demeanor..she may even alter your outlook on life, and you agree with it
but you still can't get next to her...

smdh i'm in the situation right now

She got a boyfriend fambs.

Last edited:

you ever met a girl that had "it"...but you couldn't get next to her

and i'm not saying you're putting that girl on a pedestal...but she legitimately had "it"
and rightfully knew she had "it" (whatever you feel is "it" as we all have different opinions of what a dime is.)

and i'm not talking about a dime with regards to only physical attraction..but a girl that your not
only attracted to physically, but also a girl that you vibe with on a personality level/character level...
but no matter how well you present yourself and your situation..you can't get next to her..

say shes even attracted to you on a physical level..but its not enough to hold her attention.
she makes you wanna improve your demeanor..she may even alter your outlook on life, and you agree with it
but you still can't get next to her...

smdh i'm in the situation right now

She got a boyfriend fambs.

Last edited:

@Mark Anthony what makes you say she has a man?

From past experiences.  yall vibin on every level, yall both got big smiles around each other, definitely attracted to each other compliments from both sides, touchy feely allowed but you still cant crack that last level.  #%@@ sucks especially when you don't believe in that "meant for each other" #%@@ but you can't help but feel that way.  I know that feel bro.
damn bro. what you do? did you try to pursue? move on? stay friends?

@Cfranchise        i argued with this chick too..but i still valued her opinion because she made me look at the situation we were talking about at a different angle.

@Phenom           what i don't get, is why ol' girl didn't tell you she had a man from the jump..same statement goes to MARK ANTHONY
                           why aren't these girls letting us know they're taken from the start? were grown, we can handle the truth..but instead they running
                           around trying to hook some dudes interest only to pull back when we as men finally make a move..
                           they doing it only for attention? because if the girls who got "it" need attention..i got it for them..just let me know you got a man from the jump
                           and we can act accordingly (and no simp, there's ways to grab a chicks attention without being a simp)

From past experiences.  yall vibin on every level, yall both got big smiles around each other, definitely attracted to each other compliments from both sides, touchy feely allowed but you still cant crack that last level.  #%@@ sucks especially when you don't believe in that "meant for each other" #%@@ but you can't help but feel that way.  I know that feel bro.

@Cfranchise        i argued with this chick too..but i still valued her opinion because she made me look at the situation we were talking about at a different angle.

@Phenom           what i don't get, is why ol' girl didn't tell you she had a man from the jump..same statement goes to MARK ANTHONY
                           why aren't these girls letting us know they're taken from the start? were grown, we can handle the truth..but instead they running
                           around trying to hook some dudes interest only to pull back when we as men finally make a move..
                           they doing it only for attention? because if the girls who got "it" need attention..i got it for them..just let me know you got a man from the jump
                           and we can act accordingly (and no simp, there's ways to grab a chicks attention without being a simp)

for some chick its just a vacation.  The window of opportunity on these type of women is like the first 2-3days, when theyre unprepared for what were bringing at them

for some chick its just a vacation.  The window of opportunity on these type of women is like the first 2-3days, when theyre unprepared for what were bringing at them

Well one moved, so still good friends but those feelings dissipated over time. Promised myself that wouldn't happen again and reverted back to that dogheart %*%#.  The other we were actually genuine friends because she was engaged, but then i didn't see the ring anymore and started getting closer, only to find out she's actually still dating dude just no longer engaged (yeah i know, what the #***).  She just can't let go of son.  To save myself from getting too deep like the last time, dogheart again and kept it moving. I never really did though, i don't fall in love, but these two had me, i still think about them. For your sake though there's been times where it seemed like it may happen, so you can still go in, like we're coworkers and we actually refer to each other and work couple because we're that close, but i'll say "i'm the one that doesn't get to beat" and she'll say "well, we gotta start somewhere".  But realizing it would take something drastic and time to crack i stopped pursuing that route.  For now atleast, i don't like hurting myself.

Well one moved, so still good friends but those feelings dissipated over time. Promised myself that wouldn't happen again and reverted back to that dogheart %*%#.  The other we were actually genuine friends because she was engaged, but then i didn't see the ring anymore and started getting closer, only to find out she's actually still dating dude just no longer engaged (yeah i know, what the #***).  She just can't let go of son.  To save myself from getting too deep like the last time, dogheart again and kept it moving. I never really did though, i don't fall in love, but these two had me, i still think about them. For your sake though there's been times where it seemed like it may happen, so you can still go in, like we're coworkers and we actually refer to each other and work couple because we're that close, but i'll say "i'm the one that doesn't get to beat" and she'll say "well, we gotta start somewhere".  But realizing it would take something drastic and time to crack i stopped pursuing that route.  For now atleast, i don't like hurting myself.

I found her, had in my life still do, but don't think she feels the same about me anymore.

sad might not find someone like her again, WELP

I found her, had in my life still do, but don't think she feels the same about me anymore.

sad might not find someone like her again, WELP

Back
Top Bottom