you ever met a girl that...

yeah. We didnt have good chemistry though and when we did the timing was off or i froze up. She was the only girl i was talking to last year who hung out with me on my bday

I got a girl now
laugh.gif

She's still cool, gonna study for her Masters. She's bad but im already with my girl

Originally Posted by kidUFC

just last night i was at my cousin's community apartment complex or whatever its called..

i was having a drink in his balcony and saw this chick in the hot tub.. MY OH MY she was stunnin... then she proceeded to take pictures of her self using her (iphone) ... i froze.. and didnt make any moves... SMDH. then she turn around to try to reach for something.. and has mass facing me..
eek.gif
devil.gif
embarassed.gif

after she was done, she puts on her robe and proceeded to walk to her apartment.. she looks up at me and says hi .. i replied with " how was the jacuzzi? " she says .. it was nice, but i wish there was bubbles.. to make a short conversation shorter.. we said have a good night..

all night all i thought about was going in her place and smashing like the hulk on crack.

im definitely going back there this weekend and proceed ...

to be continue..

She was just taking pictures of herself?
laugh.gif

And I would never use my phone near the pool, especially if it was an iphone

just last night i was at my cousin's community apartment complex or whatever its called..

i was having a drink in his balcony and saw this chick in the hot tub.. MY OH MY she was stunnin... then she proceeded to take pictures of her self using her (iphone) ... i froze.. and didnt make any moves... SMDH. then she turn around to try to reach for something.. and has mass facing me..
eek.gif
devil.gif
embarassed.gif

after she was done, she puts on her robe and proceeded to walk to her apartment.. she looks up at me and says hi .. i replied with " how was the jacuzzi? " she says .. it was nice, but i wish there was bubbles.. to make a short conversation shorter.. we said have a good night..

all night all i thought about was going in her place and smashing like the hulk on crack.

to be continue..

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blazinRook

@Julian Wright friends to a point where a possible relationship can't ever happen? or friends to a point that if an opportunity will arise you'll still be able to take a shot?

I tell myself it's the latter
laugh.gif

But seriously I think i'll be able to get a shot IF the opportunity comes. She been with her man for like 5 years though and they were each other's first
laugh.gif

@Julian Wright friends to a point where a possible relationship can't ever happen? or friends to a point that if an opportunity will arise you'll still be able to take a shot?

I tell myself it's the latter
laugh.gif

But seriously I think i'll be able to get a shot IF the opportunity comes. She been with her man for like 5 years though and they were each other's first
laugh.gif

I know this chick with sexy eyes that knows internets memes

Cant really read her, cause shes the sarcastic type

But really, too much fish to be emo

I know this chick with sexy eyes that knows internets memes

Cant really read her, cause shes the sarcastic type

But really, too much fish to be emo

Had this one girl Kimberly Withers, Me and her had so much in common, only problem was we argued all the time. wish i could see her again to tell her how i really felt about her.
ohwell.gif

Had this one girl Kimberly Withers, Me and her had so much in common, only problem was we argued all the time. wish i could see her again to tell her how i really felt about her.
ohwell.gif

@Mark Anthony what makes you say she has a man?

From past experiences.  yall vibin on every level, yall both got big smiles around each other, definitely attracted to each other compliments from both sides, touchy feely allowed but you still cant crack that last level.  #%@@ sucks especially when you don't believe in that "meant for each other" #%@@ but you can't help but feel that way.  I know that feel bro.

@Mark Anthony what makes you say she has a man?

From past experiences.  yall vibin on every level, yall both got big smiles around each other, definitely attracted to each other compliments from both sides, touchy feely allowed but you still cant crack that last level.  #%@@ sucks especially when you don't believe in that "meant for each other" #%@@ but you can't help but feel that way.  I know that feel bro.

@blankmagnus i feel you on that chemistry/bad timing smh...is that what stopped you from pursuing? because the girl i'm talking about is focused in school as well..and it
felt like we could have made things work but we'd have to invest time for it to pan out which we both couldn't afford to give up at the time as we had other
priorities to worry about..only if things went smoother smh....but anyways what made you start a relationship with your current girl if the former girl had "it"?

@Julian Wright Good Luck with that bro.. They either gonna stick in it for the long wrong..or have a bad break up where she's gonna need a "friend" to console with..let that "friend"
be you my lol

@blankmagnus i feel you on that chemistry/bad timing smh...is that what stopped you from pursuing? because the girl i'm talking about is focused in school as well..and it
felt like we could have made things work but we'd have to invest time for it to pan out which we both couldn't afford to give up at the time as we had other
priorities to worry about..only if things went smoother smh....but anyways what made you start a relationship with your current girl if the former girl had "it"?

@Julian Wright Good Luck with that bro.. They either gonna stick in it for the long wrong..or have a bad break up where she's gonna need a "friend" to console with..let that "friend"
be you my lol

Originally Posted by scshift

eek.gif
devil.gif
embarassed.gif

to be continue..

laugh.gif

yeah.. from the looks of it. must be for facebook
laugh.gif
devil.gif

she was so bad tho... got out of the pool with an attitude knowing she doin it.
eek.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif

eek.gif
devil.gif
embarassed.gif

to be continue..

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
devil.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif

eek.gif
devil.gif
embarassed.gif

to be continue..

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
devil.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif

keep in my that she's just another human being.

bump her down a couple notches, and approach with confindence.

just as quick as you seen her, you go to 50 other apts and see the same thing.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
devil.gif
embarassed.gif

to be continue..

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
devil.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif

keep in my that she's just another human being.

bump her down a couple notches, and approach with confindence.

just as quick as you seen her, you go to 50 other apts and see the same thing.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom