You go to a cookout and see this....vol. petty

All I know is, there is this dominican (puerto rican?) goddess at my buddies workplace and she and some of hers are going to a work cookout and she isnt sure if she is going.

Gonna become the +1 to see whats good, oh and to get her to go.

man if you got seafood at a cookout were friends for life.

it don't eem have to be from the sea .... ....you got some crawfish were good

Last edited:
No excuse for that, if you can't carefully prepare seafood, I don't know if I trust you with any other fresh meats. In the caribean people have seafood cookouts and fish fries on a daily basis.

If it is the Caribbean, no brainer, coastal living has seafood daily so I trust that.

Im talking about these suburban cats with their chubbies and floppies who only see water at vacations and just decided to cook fish yesterday.

No sir.

If you know there aint a ocean near you and you eat it thats on you bruh.

No excuse for that, if you can't carefully prepare seafood, I don't know if I trust you with any other fresh meats. In the caribean people have seafood cookouts and fish fries on a daily basis.
I'm saying. It's not brain surgery to know how to throw a few shrimp skewers on the grill or a few pounds of swordfish
laugh.gif

quail is straight but theres very little meat.

its good tho.

i have never in my life seen quail at a cookout.

Last edited:
Dominos a west coast thing now??? Hell naaaaa :lol: Dominicans/ricans play dominos on the streets/parks all year long here in NYC. at a BBQ forget about it cash will be involved and a argument or two.
Due to 90s Hood films, I associate Dominoes with the West Coast

Dominoes and chess boards. Most of the time its all the og's playin wit eachother or a few youngsters playin wit the og's.

I'm saying, there's a recommended temperature and grill time for everything. If you worried about not grilling salmon right, I dunno if I want to eat your ribs either. :lol:

DIVERSIFY YALL BONDS

View media item 2081337

View media item 2081338

View media item 2081339

View media item 2081341

View media item 2081342

View media item 2081343

View media item 2081344

View media item 2081347

:pimp: sheesh.

Those shrimp on the 5th pic next to the ribs are ridiculously jumbo. Them joints are probably delicious as hell :pimp:

Due to 90s Hood films, I associate Dominoes with the West Coast

Was raised with dominos as the go to game my entire life. Dominicans don't play cards b they play dominos. It's all over the streets in da heightz/Spanish Harlem/ Brooklyn and queens basically any part of the city with a large dominica/nRican/Cuban population.

Back
Top Bottom