You go to a cookout and see this....vol. petty

Dominos when I'm with the Hispanic cats.
Spades when I'm with the brothas.

To this day, I'm one of the best spades players I ever met.

YELLOW rice is a must?

For who?

Dominicans will cook, white, yellow, brown and black rice (yes all 4 or atleast 2 for variety) for any event b. BBQ, Christmas, thanksgiving, Easter, somebody's bday, cause it's Sunday, etc... you will find rice, roast pork and empanadas/patilleto. It's staple.

Last edited:
This thread has been very entertaining. NT, where personal preference gets attacked daily 
laugh.gif

Man.....:smh:

It's ten thirty over here and those pics are tempting me to hit up the grocery store before they close and bbq right this minute :lol:.

Never had bbq'do shrimp.

If you don't have ranch dressing at the bbq for the wings, fries, and burgers I can't attend ur bbq.

I don't really do collard greens either. Dislike coleslaw and potato salad.

Just some sort of fried rice, corn, asparagus, fries [emoji]127839[/emoji], etc.

I don't mind ranch (bleu cheese is better), and I'd probably have some at the cookout, but I'll be damned if you gon stroll up in here talkin bout "aww hell nah, y'all ain't got no ranch?" Like it's essential cookout. You from the hidden valley marketing dept?

The Mac and cheese MUST be baked. Not that struggle Kraft stuff white folks and college kids eat

Last edited:
Man.....:smh:

It's ten thirty over here and those pics are tempting me to hit up the grocery store before they close and bbq right this minute :lol:.

Never had bbq'do shrimp.
shrimp and scallops are a goto on the grill. Melt down a stick of butter squeeze in an entire lemon and add pepper and you have a perfect meal.

I much rather prefer macaroni pie.

As for collard greens, I've tasted it cook well. I still don't rock with it. Maybe put some bacon on it.

Only greens I had were with hammocks, never Bacon. I rock with both potato and macaroni salad.

My buddy makes the best bbq chicken I've ever had :lol: :pimp: crisp on the outside, moist on the inside.

Back
Top Bottom