You go to a cookout and see this....vol. petty

^This kind of hot sauce on grilled oysters. :pimp:
This is my type of hot sauce, put it on everything sauce. Lime juice, thai chili peppers, garlic, cilantro, fish sauce sometimes. :pimp:
20120305-fried-chicken-sauces-easy-seven-minutes-or-less-3-thumb-625xauto-223766.jpg

You know what kind of BBQ you're at when you hear this...

:lol:

This comes on and everything stops.. Lol.. Everybody auntie and grandma starts dancing immediately. Lol..

-pineapple upside down cake the shhhh
-sock it to me cake
-7 up cake
-yellow cake in a special CIA napkin

^^[emoji]9757[/emoji]️[emoji]9757[/emoji]️All the bomb yall

Someone asked earlier how do black people make potato salad since we don't like mayonnaise....

In my house there's always two batches ..one yellow that's made with mustard and one white made with mayo..

-how about that one aunt that ONLY brings her banana pudding but boy if that dish ain't life itself!!
-domino's and spades all day
-horse shoes if my uncles and dem around
--------

I need some Asian friends man... That Korean fried chicken and Koran bbq looks legit as a mug...

Last edited:
And fish fry is synonymous with cookouts round here man... Don't knock it till you try it.. catfish and shrimp beside some ribs and hot links>>>

Alot of Chesapeake bay crabs too man... I don't mess with that tho.. But it's Always one table with hella newspapers dedicated to the crab eaters

When the electric slide comes on, I go to the front of the line .. someone old auntie/mama always want to get down and I'm with the ish

:lol:

I swear the Electric Slide and Cupid Shuffle could revive some of the dead. Put that joint on at a funeral, and you'd prolly see the corpse hop outta the casket and dance on some Thriller steez.

I got a problem w/ u if you don't like or appreciate deviled eggs....

Gotta go easy on them tho :lol:

And fish fry is synonymous with cookouts round here man... 
oh it aint a cookout if we not frying fish. thats automatic.

my fam cooks out every weekend if the suns out and the weather good, either saturday or sunday. 

chicken and fish are always on top of the menu. 

Last edited:
French Fries at a cookout is random. I remember I saw them for the first time like 2 years ago, it was random

Celebrated my 29th last week with some Nick's (for my MD folks). Nick's of Clinton/Calvert (haven't been to Nick's of Calvert yet).

Grilled some Delmonico steak, spicy sausage, chorizo & burger patties. 1.75 big boy of Jameson as well.

Working on my deck/patio for next summer so I can upgrade from the small weber grill.

..wish I had a saved picture but it was only on my snapchat..go to Nick's guys and get some great quality meat! Liquor is usually cheaper as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom