You Have No Business In The Hood If....

@sckid20 :lol: i did the same thing a couple months ago ...was Chillin with this chick on the late night at my crib , I live in the county now so everything closed but I had a mean random craving for some Singapore noodles so we went to this Chinese spot in the city that was open a few mins away ...walked in no menu or nothin they just had chicken box and sub specials posted on the walls and glass ...asked for a menu and shorty looked confused and starting scrambling under the counter looking for one :lol: , ordered what I wanted n of course cash only so I had to hit 7 11 next door get some cash back :lol: :smh: ...them noodles was right tho :pimp:

Last edited:
Someone doesn't belong in the hood :lol:

If you've never played basketball on at least 3 different makeshift courts before you hooped on a real one.

Realest post in here :lol:, from crates, to garbage ball to someone literally applying a rim on a project building :lol:

If you've never turned away the sandwich lady, frozen steaks guy, and dvd man all in one visit your local babershop.

If none of your friends cars have a column shift transmission.

If you bought snacks from the corner store instead of going to see the Candy Lady for a freeze cup and a pack of grape now&laters.

If you never told yourself, "When I grow up, Imma have all the Js".

If you never got medium-hard every time you met a girl that told you, "I stay wit my Grandma."

If it bothers you to see a dog on a chain.

If a milk crate on two concrete blocks against a chain link fence was never your home court

Last edited:
-If you dont know what a Pontiac Parisienne looks like without google.

If you've never slap boxed with your friend and ended up fighting for real because one of you got the **** slapped out on'em.

Then everything is back to normal the next day.

Last edited:
If you've never slap boxed with your friend and ended up fighting for real because one of you got the **** slapped out on'em.
Then everything is back to normal the next day.

:rofl:

I mentioned slap boxing in that thread where the OP said he never punched anyone in the face. Fun times.

Small fries from the Chinese restaurant doused in ketchup hot sauce and barbecue

I swear to god one day I went in there for the second time for a second order of fries and dude at the counter just looked at me like :smh:

Last edited:
You never had the black box growing up.

Your parents never used that black box to host Tyson/Julio Cesar Chavez fights in the back yard and had you selling Beer and cigs to the guests.

You never copped elote or raspados from the paletero.

You never bought hot ice from the ice cream truck to make a bomb using a 2 liter bottle.

You don't have a dude that drives down your block with a van full of pan dulce for .25 a bread.

Your parents never used that black box to host Tyson/Julio Cesar Chavez fights in the back yard and had you selling Beer and cigs to the guests.

You never bought hot ice from the ice cream truck to make a bomb using a 2 liter bottle.

You don't have a dude that drives down your block with a van full of pan dulce for .25 a bread.
nah, i didnt live i that type of hood......i dont know what the hell half of what you said is...lol......then again im black

nah, i didnt live i that type of hood......i dont know what the hell half of what you said is...lol......then again im black

Then you have no business in South Central Los Angeles :lol:

If you look down on Major World as a responsible car dealership.

if a cop car dont stay in front of the worst projects ya hood got. 

Back
Top Bottom