You know it's an awful TV show when the child actor tells you to quit watching it

show is for white people... i never seen the appeal to it....corny just like all the white tv shows on tv

oh really? i'm not white but i use to watch it

show really sucks now tho...it should be cancelled already

Last edited:
show is for white people... i never seen the appeal to it....corny just like all the white tv shows on tv
Its actually the opposite. Black comedies are all terrible.... Martin, Jamie Foxx, Everythign Tyler Perry has ever done, the parkers, the game, all complete trash. Founded on stereotypes and the corniest of jokes. I'm black FYI

Quote:
especially seinfield
Ban everyone who speaks ill of the greatest sitcom ever made.

Fresh Prince of Bel Air says hello.

Cosby show :pimp:
My Wife and Kids

Homie might have just blacklisted himself from future entertainment gigs.

Nevertheless, I commend him for his honesty.

Last edited:
lmao show is unwatchable after sheen left. imo it was funniest when jake was a kid, then it got old

seinfeld is a whole nother level of comedy compared to this show. teens would think this show is mad corny but would only understand half of the subjects on seinfeld

I didn't get Seinfeld when I was in High School, just didn't.

The more I watch it now, the funnier it gets. Like someone said, you either get it or you don't. Probably the best sitcom, and it gets better with time.

Seinfeld re-runs :smokin

Don't think he is saying stop watching because it's awful (*It is, but that's not the point). He's saying not to watch because of his religion :smile:rolleyes). Thread topic is misleading.

Once Charlie left it was a wrap.
and yes, Seinfeld>>>
If you can't relate, you can't relate...but calling it corny or trash is belligerent.

The more I watch it now, the funnier it gets. Like someone said, you either get it or you don't. Probably the best sitcom, and it gets better with time.
Don't think he is saying stop watching because it's awful (*It is, but that's not the point). He's saying not to watch because of his religion :smile:rolleyes). Thread topic is misleading.
True story.

seinfeld is a whole nother level of comedy compared to this show. teens would think this show is mad corny but would only understand half of the subjects on seinfeld
Seinfeld re-runs
smokin.gif

Don't think he is saying stop watching because it's awful (*It is, but that's not the point). He's saying not to watch because of his religion (
eyes.gif
). Thread topic is misleading.
All of this.  Seinfeld and Curb>___________________

Miss me with that Seinfeld trash

There's other ways to be funny besides sarcasm and cynicism.

Last edited:
I'm black.

Thought the earlier episodes with Sheen were funny. New version with Ashton Kutcher is trash though.

Never thought Seinfield was funny, and damn sure didn't think Friends was funny :x

and I heard this kid is getting paid a 1 million an episode.
nah, he's getting 350k an episode, he's lame though, talking ish about the show but yet the show is the only thing paying him, without it he'd be nothing and broke, show sucks ever since charlie left, haven't watched it once since
Seriously.  Oh nowwwww he feels all bad about it AFTER he made all that money from the show.  

Seinfeld is tied with the Cosby show for GOAT in my book. Anyway, this guy Angus probably knows what hes doing. he probably wants to get fired from the show.

Last edited:
As far as ACTUAL laugh out loud TV series, my personal top 3 is this:

1. Arrested Development
2. Martin
3. Seinfeld

man i was the same way. Seinfeld definitely gets better with age.

The protagonist in all those shows? Caucasian. Post I responded to stated that white comedies are lame and I digressed by pointing out not all 'white' comedies are.

Angus is still young. Probably going through a maturation period. We'll see if his new view of 'men' holds over time.

I bet he didn't think the show was trash when they were giving him his paychecks.

Back
Top Bottom