You know it's an awful TV show when the child actor tells you to quit watching it

show is for white people... i never seen the appeal to it....corny just like all the white tv shows on tv
Its actually the opposite. The majority Black comedies are terrible.... Martin, Jamie Foxx, Everythign Tyler Perry has ever done, the parkers, the game, all complete trash. Founded on stereotypes and the corniest of jokes. I'm black FYI

Quote:
especially seinfield
Ban everyone who speaks ill of the greatest sitcom ever made.

i think we need some specificity here....the steve harvey show and the PJs are gold...throw fresh prince in that too. and the cosby show. attack anything else, but those shows are legendary.

and i cosign seinfield. show is too good (as well as Curb). its always sunny is pretty funny. can be annoying then and now.

2.5 men was garbage when sheen was on it. why the hell would it be any better with kutcher's lame ***?

I'm not surprised at all. This is what happens when one learns the truth. Shout outs to all the SDAs trying to spread the message.

“People say it’s just entertainment,” he said. "Do some research on the effects of television and your brain, and I promise you, you'll have a decision to make when it comes to television, especially with what you watch on television. It's bad news."

Something I've been saying for years. So much of our subconscious is programmed.

It seems more like he on a Christian kick and has issues with the morality of the content not the terrible writing or acting.

lmao show is unwatchable after sheen left. imo it was funniest when jake was a kid, then it got old
I tried watching two or three episodes when Kutcher took over. I could'nt do it. Show is terrible now. Pretty soon they're gonna habe to change the name to "3 Men". That kid ain't a kid anymore.

Last edited:
Its actually the opposite. The majority Black comedies are terrible.... Martin, Jamie Foxx, Everythign Tyler Perry has ever done, the parkers, the game, all complete trash. Founded on stereotypes and the corniest of jokes. I'm black FYI

Quote:
Ban everyone who speaks ill of the greatest sitcom ever made.
shut up

im sorry but if i was getting paid $350k per episode on a show i didnt like but im not even a big paid actor and nobody really cares about who i am i would shut the **** up

Last edited:
It seems more like he on a Christian kick and has issues with the morality of the content not the terrible writing or acting.
apparently his mother thinks the Christian organization sponsoring his message has "brainwashed and are controlling" him. 

my gawd those tyler perry shows are turrrble..never seen any of his movies but the previews are trash..

Never watched this show. Not surprised though. It wreaks of being that kind of sit com. Just all around bad imo for a comedy post Seinfeld.

Only thing I think worth watching was all the hot chicks Charlie would bang on the show that I've noticed when I flipped by it. Mainly white women but still hot.

When you're wasted and put it on after coming home, it's hilarious.

I can't imagine watching the show every week and following it though. It's just non-stop sexual jokes.

after sheen left everyone knew it would be trash but people watch jus cuz but lets be honest SEINFELD was funny then is funny now but who ever says MARTIN is not the GOAT of sitcoms is plain stupid he played his characters so well you forgot it was him even tho they look jus like him no other co stars shined like the co stars on martin cole was a fool tommy was on point wit his jokes (cole you stupid) pam held her own and gina fit perfect thats my opinion

1.MARTIN

2.SEINFELD

3.EVERY BODY HATES CHRIS jk show was kinda of funny tho

after sheen left everyone knew it would be trash but people watch jus cuz but lets be honest SEINFELD was funny then is funny now but who ever says MARTIN is not the GOAT of sitcoms is plain stupid he played his characters so well you forgot it was him even tho they look jus like him no other co stars shined like the co stars on martin cole was a fool tommy was on point wit his jokes (cole you stupid) pam held her own and gina fit perfect thats my opinion

1.MARTIN

2.SEINFELD

3.EVERY BODY HATES CHRIS jk show was kinda of funny tho
Martin? Martin..? 
sick.gif

Even Everybody Hates Chris is miles better than Martin. Martin was such a simple minded show. 

How are the league, louie, and it's always sunny stoner comedies?

stoner comedies are something you find on adult swim at 12 AM

Back
Top Bottom