You need to get into Area 51 how would you do it?

i would tell everyonebody that theres a party at Area 52.

when they all leave to the party, i go in.

????

prophet

????

prophet

first me and my gang would back up our truck into a gun store at 2am take all the guns and ammo, cop some bulletproof vests, masks all da gear.  get in our toyota tacomas and head over to area 51. from there we just go in and rack up our kill streaks. send out attack dogs etc w/e we gotta do.

first me and my gang would back up our truck into a gun store at 2am take all the guns and ammo, cop some bulletproof vests, masks all da gear.  get in our toyota tacomas and head over to area 51. from there we just go in and rack up our kill streaks. send out attack dogs etc w/e we gotta do.

A fancy joint like that has underground tunnels. I'd suggest you get down there and break in Ocean's 11 style.

A fancy joint like that has underground tunnels. I'd suggest you get down there and break in Ocean's 11 style.

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

????

prophet
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

This is obviously a trap
indifferent.gif

R.I.P. all of you who gave an answer

roll.gif
   def a death wish tryin to mess with that place. they have next level security on that %@%@.

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

This is obviously a trap
indifferent.gif

R.I.P. all of you who gave an answer

roll.gif
   def a death wish tryin to mess with that place. they have next level security on that %@%@.

Isn't Area 51 where they keep all the weather balloons? Nothing to see there, IMO.

Isn't Area 51 where they keep all the weather balloons? Nothing to see there, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom