You need to get into Area 51 how would you do it?

Just like the title reads how would you try to expose the government? Since it is a hypothetical question you can take up to 3 bullets until youre down for good.

There's many roads that lead into the site, some 14 miles long some perhaps shorter. It should be an interesting conversation (I don't see why not).

Heres a quick site map
area51googleearth.jpg
it would be pretty hard since there isn't many pictures to use as reference to get to the site.

Personally I would go in with a Subaru rally car armed to the teeth like something out of death race. I would include some bullet proof glass and anti bomb materials such as like the ones found on celeb limos. I wouldn't carry weapons (on me) but perhaps I'd carry one of those Green Hornet gas guns
laugh.gif
. I would go into the site through Groom Lake road as it would be more ideal and get a full head of steam. If all goes well I'll enter the site and begin streaming through Ustream while all the NT fam go nuts and I become a larger icon than Lil B,Dirty,Henz AND Ninjahood COMBINED.
pimp.gif
IF I make it out alive I'll go to cuba and live in the lap of luxury from all the show money ill be getting.

So this is kinda how I would do it, how would it go in your world?

Just like the title reads how would you try to expose the government? Since it is a hypothetical question you can take up to 3 bullets until youre down for good.

There's many roads that lead into the site, some 14 miles long some perhaps shorter. It should be an interesting conversation (I don't see why not).

Heres a quick site map
area51googleearth.jpg
it would be pretty hard since there isn't many pictures to use as reference to get to the site.

Personally I would go in with a Subaru rally car armed to the teeth like something out of death race. I would include some bullet proof glass and anti bomb materials such as like the ones found on celeb limos. I wouldn't carry weapons (on me) but perhaps I'd carry one of those Green Hornet gas guns
laugh.gif
. I would go into the site through Groom Lake road as it would be more ideal and get a full head of steam. If all goes well I'll enter the site and begin streaming through Ustream while all the NT fam go nuts and I become a larger icon than Lil B,Dirty,Henz AND Ninjahood COMBINED.
pimp.gif
IF I make it out alive I'll go to cuba and live in the lap of luxury from all the show money ill be getting.

So this is kinda how I would do it, how would it go in your world?

Ummm...yeah...so uh.. No one on NT has a ready made answer waiting in the wing for this random !#* question but you, but this should still be interesting

You gotta better chance getting into the no fly zone and dropping in btw. You'd be spotted on radar in that rally car and dropped cold and hard before you traveled 2 miles.

Ummm...yeah...so uh.. No one on NT has a ready made answer waiting in the wing for this random !#* question but you, but this should still be interesting

You gotta better chance getting into the no fly zone and dropping in btw. You'd be spotted on radar in that rally car and dropped cold and hard before you traveled 2 miles.

I would kidnap sam cassell and take him with me and say to the guards i'm bringing this alien for you.

I would kidnap sam cassell and take him with me and say to the guards i'm bringing this alien for you.

probably use the mustang from death race, like you said. just drive like 150 mph the whole way there and hopefully they wont bomb me. otherwise just walk up there and say my car broke down with some guns on me.

probably use the mustang from death race, like you said. just drive like 150 mph the whole way there and hopefully they wont bomb me. otherwise just walk up there and say my car broke down with some guns on me.

I would go to the hood, offer a bunch of thugs with things that they can't refuse

We would all drive up that long road (don't think much people use it since they all travel in by plane)

Lets see if the government will shoot all of us down
They'd probably pop all our tires though

I would go to the hood, offer a bunch of thugs with things that they can't refuse

We would all drive up that long road (don't think much people use it since they all travel in by plane)

Lets see if the government will shoot all of us down
They'd probably pop all our tires though

Originally Posted by Murda He

Well it seems you had a couple thought up answers to the DBZ thread so......

Dress like an alien and just walk in

if they stop me then I will be a captured alien and I would infiltrate. Right before Im about to get analy checked I will bust down the door and escape within the area.

Profit

Dress like an alien and just walk in

if they stop me then I will be a captured alien and I would infiltrate. Right before Im about to get analy checked I will bust down the door and escape within the area.

Profit

Find out who the commanding officer is at that base and kidnap his family.  Threaten to kill his family in order to get you security access into the base.   
Absolutely no way anyone is forcing there way inside.  You'll be dead within 500 yards of that place.   

Find out who the commanding officer is at that base and kidnap his family.  Threaten to kill his family in order to get you security access into the base.   
Absolutely no way anyone is forcing there way inside.  You'll be dead within 500 yards of that place.   

Originally Posted by swishasweets

Well, I didn't grow up planning an entry to area 51 from 4-5 PM every week day during Toonami so..... 

Back
Top Bottom