Young dro im calling you out...

Originally Posted by West2East

I sent the payment on the 15th and it wasnt even instant it was an e-check, I asked for the refund before that joint even cleared so you knew beforehand What you had to do...
why did you waste a whole month and say you would send a refund? I didnt back out the day you were shipping either like I said I asked for a refund the same day I sent the e-check and even said you could keep $15 for me wasting your time.
your obviously lying fam...
But he can't refund something he doesn't have. You sent an e-check and it can take a week for those to clear so for you to to expect an automatic refund doesn't make sense. Just like when we do Pre-Orders at my work. We put your payment on hold, but if you change your mind you have to wait until the start of the event to get a refund even if you asked for a refund 5 minutes later. You have to wait.

I also don't think he should have had to refund you after you backed out. It was the nice thing for him to agree to do. If this were ebay there would be no turning back after making the agreement. Either way it doesn't make sense he had you wait this long after he did agree.

it takes 3-5days not a week
and theres no such thing as automatic refinds...but i asked for it before it cleared so my point Sherlock is that how could he spend money that he doesnt haveyet (since it didnt clear yet...) so thats not a valid excuse on his part...

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

I say take a trip to Georgia and go see that man...
and shave him bald like you said you would.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

and theres no such thing as automatic refinds...but i asked for it before it cleared so my point Sherlock is that how could he spend money that he doesnt have yet (since it didnt clear yet...) so thats not a valid excuse on his part...
He was spending his money I presume. He was probably waiting for your money to clear before he gave it back. He waasn't gonna give you $150 ofhis dough.

I sent the payment on the 15th and it wasnt even instant it was an e-check, I asked for the refund before that joint even cleared so you knew beforehand What you had to do...
why did you waste a whole month and say you would send a refund? I didnt back out the day you were shipping either like I said I asked for a refund the same day I sent the e-check and even said you could keep $15 for me wasting your time.
But he can't refund something he doesn't have. You sent an e-check and it can take a week for those to clear so for you to to expect an automatic refund doesn't make sense. Just like when we do Pre-Orders at my work. We put your payment on hold, but if you change your mind you have to wait until the start of the event to get a refund even if you asked for a refund 5 minutes later. You have to wait.

I also don't think he should have had to refund you after you backed out. It was the nice thing for him to agree to do. If this were ebay there would be no turning back after making the agreement. Either way it doesn't make sense he had you wait this long after he did agree.
and theres no such thing as automatic refinds...but i asked for it before it cleared so my point Sherlock is that how could he spend money that he doesnt have yet (since it didnt clear yet...) so thats not a valid excuse on his part...

1. You shouldn't have sent a busted #+@ e-check, it's 2008, Instant Transfer FTW or GET A DEBIT CARD.
2. 3-5 days is a week when you don't include business days.

Crank I think you just created one the top five gifs ever on NT. You clowned doin that one cuz. Ipod, gold fronts, stompin through the projects while a NT 350zdrifts by in the background ... killt it.

And yeah I should be grateful he even agreed to a refund since he didn't have to BUT the point is he said he wouldand kept saying he would even two weeks after he sent that message
That was the new agreement

i guess since hes a badass he makes the rules
alien.gif

Originally Posted by young dr0

[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]I agree, 100%. Def bad business.[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]I honestly didn't see this post ... I left the house around 7-!%$ and this is my first time being on NT since ... and it's the first post in General ..[/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]Honestly ... I got the money back in my PP last week ... late .... Thursday or Friday I think ... and I been lolly gagging ... without a doubt in my mind I spent three or four times what I owe you last weekend ...[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]... I prolly won't issue a refund either. I'll send an iPod though ... I have no problem shipping product ... (ask dC) ... and had you not backed out the day I was shipping then you would had it a long time ago.[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]Is that right ? No. A good way to do business ? No. But I'm an a-hole.[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]this post is classic though ... i'll check back in this afternoon or tonight.[/color]
Dro sighting ?!

bout cot damn time
laugh.gif

eek.gif
wow! he had the balls to offer a oldass ipod
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This mans swag is off the charts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He seen this thread and just straight diddy bopped right threw niketalk like nuttin phased him!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

344fjbb.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I respected Crank, but he just kicked it up a notch.
roll.gif

I feel bad for laughin' at KeVeNMaYnE's expense. But you also started a classic thread and earned some NT fame in the process. [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]BUT...[/color]

EDIT: The "Young Dro's Town" gif is almost in perfect sync withthe video.
roll.gif
And Mike Phelps hypes the video too.
laugh.gif

Fam why send the money and then back out 5 minutes later?Next time you gonna buy something make sure you want it.Learn your lesson and move on because your notgetting your money back regardless.Or at least I hope Dro keeps his word on that part.If you paid for something other then a I pod you should be getting whatever you paid for.If not then s t f u and take the I pod.

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

Originally Posted by retrospect90

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

eek.gif
wow! he had the balls to offer a old ipod
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This mans swag is off the charts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He seen this thread and just straight diddy bopped right threw niketalk like nuttin phased him!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

344fjbb.gif

simply hilarious
Whoa I been sleeping on this thread.
laugh.gif

OMG this just killed it.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
: I can't breathe.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

EPIC!!!!!

Originally Posted by Chico Dusty

Originally Posted by eight2one

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this is going down as a classic!

The quotables are endless. Dare I say sig worthy. I can see it now ...

Team Young Dr0
... I prolly won't issue a refund either. I'll send an iPod though ...
This thread funny as hell but i dont support the way dude handles business tho
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Face82

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by StocksandBonds85

Son really came in here and said he aint paying nothing

wow

SOMEBODY MAKE THE KANYE

Uh Uh I ain't Payin Nothin' GIF. PLEASE!!!!
laugh.gif

Yep.

Put Dro's face on it.

And when Ye' swings his hands, put some money in it.

Get to it Crank!!!

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by msDUNKtastic

Next time you gonna buy something make sure you want it.Learn your lesson and move on because your not getting your money back regardless.Or at least I hope Dro keeps his word on that part.
Word, that's why I said I don't believe in having refunds with message board transactions or w/e...once you make the deal and go throughwith it, it's done and over with. The thing is, Dr0 agreed to the refund (he didn't have to) and was still with it like two weeks after....so it'son him.

And yeah, if KM wants the iPod, Tone gotta at least keep that end of the deal up.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin
:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail

Fam why send the money and then back out 5 minutes later?Next time you gonna buy something make sure you want it.Learn your lesson and move on because your not getting your money back regardless.Or at least I hope Dro keeps his word on that part.If you paid for something other then a I pod you should be getting what ever you paid for.If not then s t f u and take the I pod.

thats what I would do BUT he said he would give me a refund and thats what the whole thread is about
indifferent.gif

All he had to do was say "no sorry i cant do that" and I would of understood but we made a new agreement and he isnt keeping his word apparently

the old agreement is forgotten and doesnt matter anymore since HE and I made a new one, which was i get my money back
so stop bringing up the old one because that one was "deleted" and we made a new one
indifferent.gif

KeVeNMaYnE wrote:

KeVeNMaYnE wrote:
West2East wrote:

Fam why send the money and then back out 5 minutes later?Next time you gonna buy something make sure you want it.Learn your lesson and move on because your not getting your money back regardless.Or at least I hope Dro keeps his word on that part.If you paid for something other then a I pod you should be getting what ever you paid for.If not then s t f u and take the I pod.

thats what I would do BUT he said he would give me a refund and thats what the whole thread is about
indifferent.gif

All he had to do was say "no sorry i cant do that" and I would of understood but we made a new agreement and he isnt keeping his word apparently

the old agreement is forgotten and doesnt matter anymore since HE and I made a new one, which was i get my money back
so stop bringing up the old one because that one was "deleted" and we made a new one
indifferent.gif

The same way you changed your mind on the old one and backed out.He changed his mind now and is backing out of the new one.So your choices are A.I pod....B.FaiL

Yes but i asked him if he was cool with the refund and he said YES you idiot READ

leave this thread please...

i didnt just say out of nowhere "gimme a refund dr0" i made sure he was cool with it and he was and still was weeks afterwards...

what was the original deal?..what did he send you? and what made u want a refund?

Back
Top Bottom