Young dro im calling you out...

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Yes but i asked him if he was cool with the refund and he said YES you idiot READ

leave this thread please...

209rqc4.jpg

thats what I would do BUT he said he would give me a refund and thats what the whole thread is about
indifferent.gif

All he had to do was say "no sorry i cant do that" and I would of understood but we made a new agreement and he isnt keeping his word apparently

the old agreement is forgotten and doesnt matter anymore since HE and I made a new one, which was i get my money back
so stop bringing up the old one because that one was "deleted" and we made a new one
indifferent.gif

tokyodrifttv5.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ebonics

what was the original deal?..what did he send you? and what made u want a refund?
He didnt send me anything nor did he have payment when I changed my mind.So I figured it was all good

Yes but i asked him if he was cool with the refund and he said YES you idiot READ

leave this thread please...

i didnt just say out of nowhere "gimme a refund dr0" i made sure he was cool with it and he was and still was weeks afterwards...

Dont call me an Idiot.Like I said he changed his mind.Just like you did on the prior agreement.What aren't you getting?He already let you know your notgetting your money back.I dont see what your fussing about.Your getting what you paid for and that's that.

what was the original deal?..what did he send you? and what made u want a refund?
He didnt send me anything nor did he have payment when I changed my mind.So I figured it was all good
what?..what did dude send you?

Yea Kev. Can you just lay the WHOLE deal out on the table? A lot of people don't even understand thetransaction.

Originally Posted by RetroJTino

Yea Kev. Can you just lay the WHOLE deal out on the table? A lot of people don't even understand the transaction.
word, i think it was for kicks right? and he kept your money and said eff it just have this busted ipod instead?

Originally Posted by KNUDslpm

Originally Posted by RetroJTino

Yea Kev. Can you just lay the WHOLE deal out on the table? A lot of people don't even understand the transaction.
word, i think it was for kicks right? and he kept your money and said eff it just have this busted ipod instead?
I'm hoping the original deal was for an ipod if nots then damn dro! you gonna have Kevin at him singing the same ol song

Kevin went ghost after people asked him the original deal was for. But he replies in a second once someone called him out
smh.gif

my pokedex says the deal was over a pair of citrus XI's..dont ask how i know this...idk why hes hiding what the OG deal was

Originally Posted by MrPrince757

Kevin went ghost after people asked him the original deal was for. But he replies in a second once someone called him out
smh.gif
exactly. because that question has been posted many times.

Good Lord i slept on this thread. i just read through all 30 pages
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Crank Lucas
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Team Young Dr0
... I prolly won't issue a refund either. I'll send an iPod though ...
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
I might.

edit : btw i just downloaded some dro mixtapes too
laugh.gif
dudes recitin wholesongs out here.

Back
Top Bottom