-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

Album is okay, not the greatest but not the worst thing ever. There's not a single song on the album that completely wow's me like a "Put On" "Who Dat" or "Husters Ambition" did on Recession.

Favorite songs:
I Do
Trapped
Superfreak
Way Too Gone
This Ones For You

Overall I'd give it a 6/10. His worst album
30t6p3b.gif

Album is okay, not the greatest but not the worst thing ever. There's not a single song on the album that completely wow's me like a "Put On" "Who Dat" or "Husters Ambition" did on Recession.

Favorite songs:
I Do
Trapped
Superfreak
Way Too Gone
This Ones For You

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Favorite songs:
I Do
Trapped
Superfreak
Way Too Gone
This Ones For You

30t6p3b.gif
I agree with this to a 100%... I need to listen to it more but nothing just stands out to me, I listened to TM 101 this past week just to get in Jeezy mode again, and that was a bad idea
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Favorite songs:
I Do
Trapped
Superfreak
Way Too Gone
This Ones For You

30t6p3b.gif
I agree with this to a 100%... I need to listen to it more but nothing just stands out to me, I listened to TM 101 this past week just to get in Jeezy mode again, and that was a bad idea
laugh.gif

To each his own but damn yall already put this in the whip and heard it blastin out the speakers at the barber shop?

To each his own but damn yall already put this in the whip and heard it blastin out the speakers at the barber shop?

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

album sucks

jeezy is washed up. I think Ross won.
Don't know what album you heard or you could be a Ross stan
Think the album is hardbody karate, can't stop playing it. Mad satisfied with the final outcome 

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

album sucks

jeezy is washed up. I think Ross won.
Don't know what album you heard or you could be a Ross stan
Think the album is hardbody karate, can't stop playing it. Mad satisfied with the final outcome 

Back
Top Bottom