-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

well theres not gonna be anymore series of "TM" anymore it stops their

album could of been way better but its not a classic like OP said he didnt have no buzz

TM101 is his best album thus far

well theres not gonna be anymore series of "TM" anymore it stops their

album could of been way better but its not a classic like OP said he didnt have no buzz

TM101 is his best album thus far

There's a handful of good tracks on here but that's it.

Album is boring. Jeezy lacks enthusiasm and energy and the beats are not on par with previous albums. Let's face it, the beats on a Jeezy album are very important to the overall product and theyre lacking here.

The song with Wayne and the song with Plies are really bad.

There's a handful of good tracks on here but that's it.

Album is boring. Jeezy lacks enthusiasm and energy and the beats are not on par with previous albums. Let's face it, the beats on a Jeezy album are very important to the overall product and theyre lacking here.

The song with Wayne and the song with Plies are really bad.

I'm not impressed at all. No club bangers... no Hood bangers....

Why won't he get back to cookin them bangers with Shawty Redd?? If that's what has always worked why try to do something different ? SMH Son ain't have no buzz at all. He tried to ride that FAME joint but that joint was so so. I think Def Jam said eff it, we gave you to many deadlines and just gave him a date. Tired of waiting on him to make a hit.

I'm not impressed at all. No club bangers... no Hood bangers....

Why won't he get back to cookin them bangers with Shawty Redd?? If that's what has always worked why try to do something different ? SMH Son ain't have no buzz at all. He tried to ride that FAME joint but that joint was so so. I think Def Jam said eff it, we gave you to many deadlines and just gave him a date. Tired of waiting on him to make a hit.

Lil J 
pimp.gif
  I feel bad for the chicken that had to die to partake in that ignorance. 
I'd probably rather hear Come Shop With Me than listen to this weed plate again. 

Lil J 
pimp.gif
I'd probably rather hear Come Shop With Me than listen to this weed plate again. 

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Lil J 
pimp.gif

please don't force it
30t6p3b.gif

I mess with the album
I do feel like ah couple tracks from RIB1&2 could've replaced a couple tracks, but thats it

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Lil J 
pimp.gif

please don't force it
30t6p3b.gif

I mess with the album
I do feel like ah couple tracks from RIB1&2 could've replaced a couple tracks, but thats it

Back
Top Bottom