-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

way too gone
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Grimey

way too gone
pimp.gif

Prob my favorite joint off the album. Really feeling "Trapped" too. Didn't get that feeling I got from listening to TM101 or The Recession the first times but it's a decent album. Not mad at all.

Originally Posted by Grimey

way too gone
pimp.gif

Prob my favorite joint off the album. Really feeling "Trapped" too. Didn't get that feeling I got from listening to TM101 or The Recession the first times but it's a decent album. Not mad at all.

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Originally Posted by ChopperVille

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

"This is $%^& a #$%%@ records, I'm the CEO."

Snowman's that dude
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^
My favorite joint on the album

You can tell he streched the album thin with RIB1 and RIB2. If you throw the best tracks from each on those you have a hood classic.

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Originally Posted by ChopperVille

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

"This is $%^& a #$%%@ records, I'm the CEO."

Snowman's that dude
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^
My favorite joint on the album

You can tell he streched the album thin with RIB1 and RIB2. If you throw the best tracks from each on those you have a hood classic.

Why we gotta compare to the other 3 tho? Just appreciate the album as what it is. Regardless of where it stands with the other three, TM103 is solid

Why we gotta compare to the other 3 tho? Just appreciate the album as what it is. Regardless of where it stands with the other three, TM103 is solid

Back
Top Bottom