young thug... Barter 6 out.

Unsurprisingly, Thugger takes a massive L in his beef with Future

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=299619

Future (Epic) 110-115k album, 145-150k SPS
Young Thug (WMG) 14-16k, 17-20k

Starting beef with Future was not a good idea and the I'm Up tape was subpar compared to previous works.

Hopefully he has learned his lesson and is getting back on his grind. Hope we get SS3 soon

The beef with Future isn't the reason YT is doing low numbers. He did the same first week when B6 dropped and we all know everybody that pays attention to him was hyped for that project. Seems like most people don't like his ish or just don't feel the need to pay for it. (Still can't believe I bought a YT project lol)

Crazy thing is I saw a link for "I'm Up" on DatPiff. I wonder how many people managed to download it before they removed the link.....

Damn thugga bout to be shelved
Wasn't really expecting him to do more tbh. Thug is my 2nd favorite artist next to Future but the rollout for this release was terrible and his antics impair his sales imo.

A lot of people have a serious problem with homosexuality and because they perceive Thugger as gay (not saying he is, couldn't care less either way), they refuse to give his music a chance. I see this type of reaction all the time and I think that's one of the major things that hurt his career, not really his faullt though.

His music is also an acquired taste to say the least, his voice puts a lot of people off.

Last edited:
Wasn't really expecting him to do more tbh. Thug is my 2nd favorite artist next to Future but the rollout for this release was terrible and his antics impair his sales imo.
A lot of people have a serious problem with homosexuality and because they perceive Thugger as gay (not saying he is, couldn't care less either way), they refuse to give his music a chance. I see this type of reaction all the time and I think that's one of the major things that hurt his career, not really his faullt though.
His music is also an acquired taste to say the least, his voice puts a lot of people off.

I can't say I was a thugga fan from the beginning, I honesty became a fan after Danny glover. As soon as I starting seeing yung thug the first think that came to my mind was his gay trolling will keep him from blowing up.

I don't even know 1 person who bought either. Downloaded both tho.

I don't even know 1 person who bought either. Downloaded both tho.
what a bum 
laugh.gif

Man I might not even buy Ye's album. To me it's like voting, you ain't really making a difference.

oh, I'm not singling you out. ppl in general do be bums when it come to buying albums. 
It's 2016.im not buying every little piece of music that drops, especially mixtapes. Last albums I bought was pusha t, ds2,and black market. These ****** took some mixtapes and sold em.

The beef with Future isn't the reason YT is doing low numbers. He did the same first week when B6 dropped and we all know everybody that pays attention to him was hyped for that project. Seems like most people don't like his ish or just don't feel the need to pay for it. (Still can't believe I bought a YT project lol)

Crazy thing is I saw a link for "I'm Up" on DatPiff. I wonder how many people managed to download it before they removed the link.....
Barter 6 was advertised as an album tho, the fact that it did similar numbers while being advertised as a mixtape and the whole mix-up is okay in my book.

We not in 2009/10 no mo man, getting the album is as simple as Twitter searching the tape w/ a download site rite beside it.

It's no secret Future has bigger commercial appeal, therefore you have more of a "certain demographic" that buys albums as opposed to pirating them.

Thug is for the streets. Carry on.

It's no secret Future has bigger commercial appeal, therefore you have more of a "certain demographic" that buys albums as opposed to pirating them.

Thug is for the streets. Carry on.

This is fine an all, but people keep telling me thug has next (past 2 years), and are constantly thinking that he's bigger than he actually is

And future is just as much for the streets as thug is :lol:

Last edited:
This is fine an all, but people keep telling me thug has next (past 2 years), and are constantly thinking that he's bigger than he actually is

And future is just as much for the streets as thug is :lol:

Duets with Mila J? Singing jodeci with auto tune for the streets?? Future told me he'd be "Dirty Sprite forever" he lied. Hollywood called. ....as you were.

my guy please stop with the streets riding with thug talk

he's super tryna sell his soul

the skirts and fingernail polish ain't enough proof?

Honesty, this is pretty disappointing for Thug. The past 2 years...he's had some pretty big singles and features. Not to mention, he has the 300 Machine behind him. Lyor, Lyles and Moscowitz. He's on a top 20 pop single with "Good Time" and struggling to move units.

Fetty Wap moved 100K plus on the same label as Thug (300 Ent). Anyway you try and spin it...it was a disappointment from a numbers and quality perspective.

my guy please stop with the streets riding with thug talk

he's super tryna sell his soul

the skirts and fingernail polish ain't enough proof?

So Future hasn't sold his soul already? Thug is a weird dude but he runs with killers so him in dresses and nail Polish is all a farce. Nobody cared when David Bowie did it but I digress. It's not a good look but that's what he does and it doesn't affect me any and is not on my mind when I'm LISTENING to him. It's like some of y'all dudes so homophobic you think you're gonna start liking male pee-pee if you listen to him. The dude got 6 kids with like 4 baby mamas. Don't know why people can't separate the trolling from the music.

Honesty, this is pretty disappointing for Thug. The past 2 years...he's had some pretty big singles and features. Not to mention, he has the 300 Machine behind him. Lyor, Lyles and Moscowitz. He's on a top 20 pop single with "Good Time" and struggling to move units.

Fetty Wap moved 100K plus on the same label as Thug (300 Ent). Anyway you try and spin it...it was a disappointment from a numbers and quality perspective.

Fetty and Thug have a joint project coming out. Watch the masses FLOCK

Back
Top Bottom