young thug... Barter 6 out.

Evol rly wasnt that good tho

Gotta agree to disagree with you there my dude. Evol had bangers and the only thing missing was the one introspective track (i.e. Codeine Crazy, Purple Reign, Never Forget, Know the Meaning, etc). All in all it was great in my book.

Thugger would've made a power move if he dropped this week and released a video for the track all the beast going crazy for that ye played. He would've put the pressure on future, idk what son doing. The hype for a release this week was bigger than a few weeks ago.

smokin.gif

(leaked version, missing travis' verse)

Last edited:
If he really felt like he had the juice, he would've let the two go head to head. Not release some throw aways that comprise I'm Up.
Furthermore... He still hasn't dropped SS3 after saying it would be out on Tuesday. As much of a fan as I may be for Thugger, dude isn't strategic with it.
Speaking from a objective place.

Pretty much.

Thugger could learn something from Dolph and how he handled his situation like a real n_ w/ Gotti but you can only expect so much from a sissy cat that calls his n_'s bae.

Bruh what kinda name is Sari though. Took me forever to hear what that ***** was sayin on Ridin Through the City.

Last edited:
So what's that make I'm Up?
IMO it's better than Evol. The production is more diverse, he's introspective to a degree, and it's short enough to make me want more. Granted I'm still listening to Evol tryna let it grow on me but it's not like I'm comparing them side to side

I only made that statement because Blinkin said that Thug shouldn't have put out "throwaways" but after listening to Future's 4(5)-peat and listening to Evol the tracks on there feel like "throwaways". Once again I still don't see it as a competition between them becuz dudes rly just bout that paper.

Are you insinuating that Dolph finna outsell Gotti?

I think he's saying dolph stood by his project strongly and know people gonna rock with his more than gotti. He def not outselling him, gotta gonna do what dolph will do in a month this week, he got a #1. But dolph album way better. And he indy so he ain't taking a loss.

Ah I see

Aint rly looked too much into it but it looks like Dolph perpetuating stuff and Gotti aint paying no mind

I think he's saying dolph stood by his project strongly and know people gonna rock with his more than gotti. He def not outselling him, gotta gonna do what dolph will do in a month this week, he got a #1. But dolph album way better.
Bingo. An considering I don't make a penny off their sales I couldn't give two f*cks about who outsells who, I'm just here for the bomb music.

So what's that make I'm Up?
IMO it's better than Evol. The production is more diverse, he's introspective to a degree, and it's short enough to make me want more.
nene-say-what.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_mj7uuhLCtM1qbtzbno3_500.gif

Last edited:
If he really felt like he had the juice, he would've let the two go head to head. Not release some throw aways that comprise I'm Up.
Furthermore... He still hasn't dropped SS3 after saying it would be out on Tuesday. As much of a fan as I may be for Thugger, dude isn't strategic with it.

Pretty much.

Thugger could learn something from Dolph and how he handled his situation like a real n_ w/ Gotti but you can only expect so much from a sissy cat that calls his n_'s bae.

:lol:

Dolph was smart about it though. His last 2 mixtapes had throways cuz he was saving the best **** for his album. Thug did it backwards.

You're acting like thug even makes these decisions any more. Lyor Cohen probably tells him when to drop stuff and when not to drop stuff.

All I want is a cdq version of ridin through the city from SS3.

Back
Top Bottom