young thug... Barter 6 out.

Frenchie and wooh are living proof. He hasn't missed with new dudes, 4 for 4.

Still 
nthat.gif

"We 30 deep we come from the streets ***** we mobbin!"

"I don't want your verse on my remix!"

Full of legendary quotables

Last edited:
If u ain't talking bout buying grams then imma deaf man

My ***** wop with the Stacy augmon reference. Dude know his hoops

Last edited:
Hopefully massa Lyor let him partake in the stars of the trap tour so I can see that joint live.

Thugger and his management gotta stop messing with us fans like this bruh 
mean.gif

I can't take any release date for a project he talks about seriously anymore.

Still 
nthat.gif

I would pay a lot for one of those Gucci artworks 

60% of the thread said the EXACT same thing at some point.
Word. When I first heard him on some Gucci Mane tape I thought it was the worst trash I had ever heard. Eventually I heard Stoner and enjoyed it so I checked out his music some more and I've been a big fan ever since. Enjoying Thug is definitely an acquired taste.

First heard Thug on Miracle from Trap God & was hella confused as to why dude was rapping like that but he was flowing lol. Then i heard Stoner...**** was & still is trash to me but Danny Glover was tough. Continued to pay no mind to him unless he was featured with artists i liked. Check is the first song by dude that i liked to the point that i said i would check his music out. He cool, some ppl in here act like he greatest ever or something tho lol. If you more into lyrics then i can easily see why you would hate him & he is harder to understand than most artists. I usually dont have that problem either but his flow & delivery is electric when he gets it right...

Blanguage.... Don't know how u can hear that and not rock with it. Also that lean intro can turn anybody into a thug and Longway fan, they both went in.

Bruh that Lean intro was FIRE. Thug flow on that was next level. Couldnt believe it when i first heard it lol. Thug & Longway had good chemistry. Thugs chemistry with Travis Scott is really good too

Blanguage.... Don't know how u can hear that and not rock with it. Also that lean intro can turn anybody into a thug and Longway fan, they both went in.
We were all stuck on stupid when Gucci dropped Gas, Lean, and Molly on our heads. Like yoooooo who the hell are these two no name n_'s spazzin' on that Intro? Both dudes were waaaay ahead of their time.

YOUNG THUGGER YOUNG THUGGER, YOUNG STACK IS MY BROTHER

I FUKKK HER, I LOVE HER, BUT I CANNOT CUFF HER

I PULL UP ON DONUTS, THEY TAKE ALL MY ORDERS

THAT LEAN IS MY DRANK AND THAT P()SSY MY SUPPER

I LIKE MY B!TCH BROWN LIKE DUMPED IN COCA COLA

HER ASSS KEEP CLAPPING, MAGNOLIA MAGNOLIA

SHE WALK DOWN THAT RUNWAY, SHE COMING SHE COMING

AIN'T TALKIN' NO GUN BUT SHE GOT NO TUMMY

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

4023572-7393408934-shott.gif

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OvCquPjH_Mk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
I been juugin', I been makin' plays in exclusive J's
**** ya ***** and let her rub my waves, I'm stuck in my ways
Poppin' molly I've been up for days vampin' wit' the Js
Longway, longway, jumpin' off the stage, ******* grabbin' my chain
Machine Gun Kelly ride the wave, Guwop **** up the stage
Diamond hittin' neon like a rave, leave a bad ***** in a daze

This ***** wop saw that **** years ago. I was sleep back then, now that I go back and listen to all the joints they were on and man. Wish he would've stayed free so we could've got visuals for alot of these songs.

Back
Top Bottom