young thug... Barter 6 out.

I think they're just trying a different approach with his **** now, maybe to make _'s anticipate it more?

If you think about it, before this drought bruh dropped Slime Season, Slime Season 2, I'm Up, Slime Season 3 and Jeffery all pretty close together.

5 projects, like 70 songs in less than a year :lol:
I mean considering how hot everyone else in that lane has gotten u really can't slow up. Future gonna give u 4 or 5 a year, migos gonna go 3 or 4 and seeing how he let them lap him he got some making up to do.

At this point Quavo gonna go solo and take thugs spot for current hot artist. Thugs flame running low.

I mean considering how hot everyone else in that lane has gotten u really can't slow up. Future gonna give u 4 or 5 a year, migos gonna go 3 or 4 and seeing how he let them lap him he got some making up to do.
Nah Migos and Future slowed way down bro

Other than Culture, the only project they've dropped in the last year was the 3 way EP in July and that was just 5 songs. They've been focusing more on getting singles out, doing videos for those, working em etc.

Stark contrast to 2015 when they were flooding tapes.

As for Future, he dropped Purple Reign and Evol back to back early 2016 and didn't drop another project for a full year (not counting the 6 song project he did with Wop)

Last edited:
... we're really counting Project ET as an Esco tape huh :lol:

PR, Evol, Project ET, Free Bricks all came in 2016.

I couldn't care less if Thug is popular.

I literally just want music.
Me too. I'm just saying if his goal is to become bigger than he is now he needs to move quick.

I'll take mixtape after mixtape if that's all he decides to do
Ya'll some greedy N_'s man 
mean.gif

Since August 16'... we got Bik Bak, Safe, All The Time, Free Blac Youngsta, and a bootlegged Issa. What more could you want?

Last edited:
... we're really counting Project ET as an Esco tape huh :lol:

PR, Evol, Project ET, Free Bricks all came in 2016.

Forgot about that one but if we just going off 2016 I'm Up, SS3 and Jeffery all dropped last year too

Last edited:
Considering I'm Up, Jeffery, and SS3 were both relatively shorter projects compared to their predecessors, I'd imagine a lot of his fans just want more music. With the way he teases music with these snippets n **** (similar to Meek) I can understand why.

[thread="579522"] [/thread]

Nah Migos and Future slowed way down bro

Other than Culture, the only project they've dropped in the last year was the 3 way EP in July and that was just 5 songs. They've been focusing more on getting singles out, doing videos for those, working em etc.

Stark contrast to 2015 when they were flooding tapes.

As for Future, he dropped Purple Reign and Evol back to back early 2016 and didn't drop another project for a full year (not counting the 6 song project he did with Wop)

Future had the Esco tape last summer, the Gucci tape, 2 albums in than less than a year. I don't know if that's slowing down. :lol:

Wouldnt surprise me if Migos dropped something soon with the new tracks coming out.

Last edited:
Considering he dropped Monster, Beast Mode, 56 Nights, DS2, and WATTBA all in like 9-10 months that's slowing down to me

Free Bricks kinda felt like some rushed "Gucci Home" type **** to me so I wasn't really counting that one.

Gucci said Future didn't even know that **** was dropping and I believe him because Epic had that **** removed from SoundCloud as soon as he uploaded it :lol:

Last edited:
let's agree to put future out of the conversation for a minute. Are you guys truly satisfied with the rate Thug's releasing material since SS2? All things considered: amount of tracks, amount of great tracks/hits, etc.

The amount of tracks he's sitting on and why? He just likes to make music only he can hear?

At best mid to late June but poll July. Alex is involved with a lot of projects, his time will be occupied elsewhere soon

I think 300 wants to see wat happens wen Issa drops officially

Issa too late for that track imo. That leaked version was meh. Chainz about to drop and god knows who else is about to pull the trigger on their efforts to "**** up the summer with this one..."

Issa's window to blow blow been closed, 21 washed everyone on the track so either way I see him benefiting the most from it.

Last edited:
Issa supposedly coming out tommorow. I've heard a better quality version recently, I was mad disappointed.

The thing with thug is, he literally has a vault of unreleased songs we most likely will never hear. And that's what bothers me the most. Hearing snippets of him and his posse listening to cdq of those tracks years me up inside. Dead Srs :frown:

hella late but Free Black Youngsta is the best thing he has dropped in month.. finally heard it today and sheesh dude went off 
pimp.gif

Considering he dropped Monster, Beast Mode, 56 Nights, DS2, and WATTBA all in like 9-10 months that's slowing down to me

Free Bricks kinda felt like some rushed "Gucci Home" type **** to me so I wasn't really counting that one.

Gucci said Future didn't even know that **** was dropping and I believe him because Epic had that **** removed from SoundCloud as soon as he uploaded it :lol:

Do you understand the work and time it takes to make one good song, let alone multiple good projects?
Christ that first sentence is stupid
"He had a 6 project run in less than a year shame he couldn't keep it up"

You guys realize the rate an average musician drops albums at right?

Last edited:
My man, how is that how you interpreted his post? :lol:

He was just saying that, factually; Hendrix dropped a lot of music in that timespan and then proceeded to slow his output down afterwards. Nothing he said had a "shame he couldn't keep it up" vibe at all. Give the entire convo another read :lol:

At best mid to late June but poll July. Alex is involved with a lot of projects, his time will be occupied elsewhere soon

Alex finished mixing it like last week according to KTT so the hold up is already out of his hands.

It's almost admirable how good Thug/his team are at failing to capitalize on momentum :smh:

Alex tweeted that it's done but ended up deletin the tweet, he knows the drill.

All of Thug's projects take last minute tweaks all the time.

A while ago, I thought they were stupid how they were managing Thug. If he would've been doing what he's doing now when it comes to the music then, he'd be finished shortly. But in today's climate, it's easier for him to stick around. Dude hasn't even had a proper debut album, and the attention he gets is amazing.

Seeing as he was under Gucci (who was in jail) when he was catching that buzz, dude basically was scarred from the beginning

Back
Top Bottom