young thug... Barter 6 out.

Alex tweeted that it's done but ended up deletin the tweet, he knows the drill.

All of Thug's projects take last minute tweaks all the time.

You're absolutely right :lol:

I don't even know how to feel about the amount of pushbacks that any Thug project comes with when he does **** like this:

That we might not have gotten otherwise.

This n_ Thug a star man 
mean.gif

You're absolutely right
laugh.gif

I don't even know how to feel about the amount of pushbacks that any Thug project comes with when he does **** like this:

This is going to be flames in October.

Do you understand the work and time it takes to make one good song, let alone multiple good projects?
Christ that first sentence is stupid
"He had a 6 project run in less than a year shame he couldn't keep it up"

You guys realize the rate an average musician drops albums at right?

:stoneface:

Some of y'all dudes on here man...

Last edited:
Snippet sounds good. His vocals and pronunciation of words has improved so that "new fans" can understand his lyrics or it could just be that one song. :lol:

let's agree to put future out of the conversation for a minute. Are you guys truly satisfied with the rate Thug's releasing material since SS2? All things considered: amount of tracks, amount of great tracks/hits, etc.

I think he's been putting out enough projects. They're just being handled all wrong, the execution has been wrong. The I'm Up/SS3 thing was a game losing interception. His buzz was hot smh. Memo and Digits shoulda been big. Hercules I felt shoulda made some noise. Jefferey was ok, it grew on me some but the album cover gets talked about more than the music. His team is just trash and Thug don't seem like the type that knows how run his own thing. He need to get back under Gucci's wing or something.

Last edited:
I think that 100+ song leak was a major setback in his ****.

Slime Season was supposed to be produced entirely by London, then that **** happened and I guess they just decided to open up the archives to drop some ****.

Then we get to SS2. Thug hops on IG on some impulse **** and gives a SS2 release date. Alex supposed to be the one mixing it and he said he found out the release date the same time as everyone else via Thugs IG post so he had to scramble last min :lol:

He's the one that put together the SS2 tracklist tho. He said he wanted something in between Barter 6 and Slime Season 1, the problem is some of the better songs he had that fit had already been out for 5 months in poor quality. I guess they decided that some of that **** was too good to abandon so they got included but as a result only half of the tape ended up being "new" songs

2016 I think was them trying to get his **** back on track and see what works. Idk who's decision it was but it's interesting that they didn't try to put a whole bunch of songs on those projects to get bigger streaming numbers.

I think between 1017 Thug and Black Portland he didn't drop a project for close to a year but he wasn't **** then compared to how popular he is now so I'm ready to see how he approaches this one and the reception. He been on he road a lot since Jeffery.

Last edited:
That million song leak was what actually made me a Thug fan. :lol:

I was listening to that thinking "He just throwing this fire out for no reason". That's why I can't rank SS1 and 2 cuz I had already heard those songs and made my own mixtape months before.

Last edited:
You're absolutely right :lol:

We probably won't even get this song knowing how they do.

Being under Gucci definitely ain't the answer, fam too focused on himself to manage anything.

Signed Ralo and made that boy a hypeman

Still surprised Jeffery ain't gold yet

Last edited:
It's in my top 5 as well.

Son took that beat and went into another world with it :smh: :pimp:

I ****ed her then washed off my **** with the curtains inside of the Phantom
If he standing next to Young Thugger,
I train him to kill for the camera
You don't act grown when around
You lil baby, you need you a pamper
I'm one slimy muh****a, the devil ride my back like camels

Last edited:
im chillin at the studio, these ******* want to **** on the banana boat 

i fell in love wit hannah montana

Last edited:
Yeah either Blanguage or see you my favorite young thug song.

Givenchy >>>>

Thugs breakout verse? THIS:

Other dope Thug songs:

Again
Stoner
Loaded
Theif in the night
Check

Last edited:
RGTT1 >>>>>>>>

Even Birdman went in. Flava is the gospel to this day.

"Drop top my whip den pullupwitta**********inthecar now her baby daddy wanna fiiight me"

You ain't gotta tell me. You not a thug fan if that tape ain't in your top 3

Back
Top Bottom