young thug... Barter 6 out.

Carter 3 was the most overrated crap in his Catalog. And amillie please that song was big for its beat more than anything hence everybody spitting on it and Beyonce getting a clone for diva. A bunch of struggle punchlines with no structure for 4 minutes is what it was. I'm no thugger fan by any chance, I slandered son more than anyone else in here. But u would be lying if u said Wayne has had a good ALBUM since c2. 3 4 was some commercial bs and him trynna cross over. 1 will forever be his goat

I get so rustled when people say Carter 2 > 1

2 was great but Carter 1 was epic
You and me both. I be like what are yall listening to. C2 was great, but C1 was his magnum opus. I feel like Dedication 1 is better than Dedication 2 as well.

Thug got a cool debut though. Just feel the album kinda trails off towards the end.
Yo stop it right there......Dedication 2 is another level dude

You do know Cory Guns washed him on that and dude made several versions to save face

Does any one remember Cory Gunz version or anybody else's? No

But I bet you can spits Wayne version word for word

We can bash wayne all we want C1 is my all time fav I can spit every bar from every song by heart but C3 was his break out album that album had him at icon rockstar pop star status no way Barter 6 can touch that

Man Lollipop had them girls in PC on spring break doing thangs the law shouldn't allow

That was his commercial album. Lollipop? Mrs officer, that travesty with t pain. I was low key hurt he names it c3, considering was was a personal classic and 2 was great. Hell even the of c2 was good IMO. The best rapper alive tho. Then when u think he couldn't get worse he drops these human being trash and c4. He should be embraced the thug love pause. Played into the whole I'm his idol thing and used it to be relevant musically. I'm shocked this ***** was #1 on iTunes tho, didn't think people messes with son, I know I didn't.

Flo rida have girls on spring break doing wild things too....

Young Dolph verse 
sick.gif

almost wrecked when he said he put drug money in the collection plate 

After a few more spins it's alright. Maybe better than carter iv at best.
i'd agree with this.

it's cool & thugger is thugger,

but them slower than 60bpm productions really don't do it for me

barter 6 makes the rich gang album sound like illmatic

Peak of what popularity? Definitely not his peak of good music

Those covers are MUCH better and I seen a troll alt avlum cover on KTT, I thought that was the one you linked me to haha

That was his commercial album. Lollipop? Mrs officer, that travesty with t pain. I was low key hurt he names it c3, considering was was a personal classic and 2 was great. Hell even the of c2 was good IMO. The best rapper alive tho. Then when u think he couldn't get worse he drops these human being trash and c4. He should be embraced the thug love pause. Played into the whole I'm his idol thing and used it to be relevant musically. I'm shocked this ***** was #1 on iTunes tho, didn't think people messes with son, I know I didn't.
C3 had the whole summer 08 on lock

Wayne was at his peak
maybe white suburban neighborhoods 

Gordonson Gordonson
:rofl: I aint see that Birdman cover actually haha but yea its still sus af. Its the same regular cover just with the eggplant emojii where the words are :smh: :lol:
The posts in the thread make it even worse lol

Anyways back to this album kept 5 outta the 13 songs, its ok

Back
Top Bottom