young thug... Barter 6 out.

I hope wop chain on with peewee/Dolph/migos. I mean still mess wit thug but if he gives long way and Dolph that push with features and videos they will takeover. Felix brothers 2 plz

Does any one remember Cory Gunz version or anybody else's? No

But I bet you can spits Wayne version word for word

We can bash wayne all we want C1 is my all time fav I can spit every bar from every song by heart but C3 was his break out album that album had him at icon rockstar pop star status no way Barter 6 can touch that

Man Lollipop had them girls in PC on spring break doing thangs the law shouldn't allow

I remember alot of ppl spitting on it cuz it's a good beat. Dude made like 4 versions of the song that's how good the beat was.

I remember the first few bars becuz that's the radio version, if you listened to Wayne a fraction as much as everybody you would know the song was played out before it even hit radio.

As good as you consider C3 dude already put out better material through mixtapes in the same year.

Really happy for thug! People been tryna play him like a flavor of the month for a min but there's no denying the Barter 6. THIS **** IS FLAMES!!! The Hawks are a shoe in for the ECF too?!

The city is too turnt up right now! ATL is the center of pop culture

Last edited:
That line at the end of "Constantly Hating" begging Wiz to give him some tree because Miami's selection hasn't been good to him makes me laugh every time :lol:

As someone that was not into this dude at all for a long time and downloaded this on an impulse, this **** is dope :smokin

And yeah this>any Carter that isn't 1 or 2. I was never into either artist heavy so that's as unbiased an opinion as it gets but I get why people love 3.

This and #187Maxo+To Pimp A Butterfly are my favorites rap projects this year so far.

Thats subjective but when c3 dropped wayne was clearly the hottest rapper at that time

This!

I don't even rock with C3 but the masses did clearly look how it sold in the download era

Wanye had the number one album in the country and could do no wrong he launched into that icon status and built YM in the process no way u can compare this decent thugger project to C3 maybe C4 but not C3.

like I said this Barter 6 is bumping right now but will fade out over time ie I don't even play Donald Glover, Stoner, Lifestyle, Pull Up anymore

U right every teenage white girl was banging c3. All we are saying is is wasn't that good, a commercial album like that appealed to that crowd it was intended for. Guys like me and u whocall c1 amazing and loved c2 were or should have been disappointed

C3 was Wayne apex commercially. He was all over the charts and on everybody albums. I don't think he had an apex lyrically cause I've never thought much of him, but I'll assume for fans of his that that was somewhere between C1-C2 when he was "goin in" on 8 minute freestyles or whatever.

He just made the best original music in that c1-c2 era. I've never been wow'd by his lyrics like some dudes are but songs like miss my dawgs are just real

U serious with the no difference thing tho? Like c3 sounds nothing like sq Wayne, besides the voice u could trick someone into thinking it was someone else

Yeah, Squad up Wayne was on a whole different level than C3 Wayne. Can't compare "Gangsta Squad", "Ether freestyle" or "Renegade" to "A milli", "Mrs. Officer" and "Lollipop" (Lolipop is a good record though).

Someone post the renegade freestyle. It's on Par with the original with Em & Jay

He was more "street" in the sqad up era? Thats about it

He still had bars that meant nothing, c3 was just mostly party music
Nah man. Sorry but you're just wrong. Overall there was a pretty big difference in sound. Anybody can hear it. 

Last edited:
Has any rapper put out more music than Wayne?

This ***** had like 6 eras.
sick.gif
His work ethic in the 2000's is overlooked. Gucci still holds that crown but Wayne is up there. 

Bmjr is Wayne's best song and Wayne's a close second behind Gucci. If u don't see the difference in the 2 I guess this convo is over, its night n day.

C3 sucked because of the circumstances. Dudes album got leaked like 4 times :lol:
All them songs that were on them Drought Is Over and other mixtapes was supposed to be the album
He coulda had a classic if he put the best songs of them mixtapes with the best songs that were on C3 but....yea lol

C4 wasnt that bad tho. I never really understood the hate for that one

Also Wayne talk just derailed Thugs thread :rofl:

Speaking of
Wayne the walk in, inside, walk out
And
Fly in, carter 2 and fly out

Is nice! Was kind of upset when he didn't continue the trend

Back
Top Bottom