Your Initial Reaction When You Watch This Video

OMG!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This HAS to be from Florida....I mean we the only ones that could make some bold, ******ed s* like this.
smh.gif

on a side note i think the singer could catch the pipe

but
smh.gif
. i bet this song is gonna be in heavy rotation around here (i'm inflorida)

All I will say is shout out to Daniel Glass and the crew at Glassnote Records and shout to to DJ Quest and everybody at 105.5 The Beat Ft. Myers Florida.

Song been around for a minute. It was popping in Tampa for a minute. It's teh kind of record that probably could have been huge. It's just a bad timeto be an indie label and go up against the majors, because the major are pumping out so many releases.

Not my flavor, but it's obviously not FOR me. It's for females. So if you're a dude speaking on it, keep in mind, you ain't the target.

Seriously though... i'd tell her while she down there top me off, you can't come in that close proximity of my sh.. and expect no reaction.

Remember when Sporty Thieves would release reply tracks... i could see some down south cats make a Let Me Smell Your Cl-t track

It's for females. So if you're a dude speaking on it, keep in mind, you ain't the target.
So does that justify this garbage? If so, what does that say about today's females? I'm smart enough to know that not every femalewill appreciate or relate to this song. However for the significant amount that do, it just makes me shake my head because it's a reminder of just how badthings are not only in the music business, but in real life. I swear, it's like there isn't even a filter in music anymore. Everything gets a pass....

This is one of those songs that you never want kids to hear, you really don't want O'Reilly or Imus to get hold off, and you know how utterlyig'nant it is - but for some reason - you like it.

Kinda like "What That Thing Smell Like?" or the movie "Soul Plane."

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
for me likin' that dude's verse too.

Originally Posted by The Come Up

It's for females. So if you're a dude speaking on it, keep in mind, you ain't the target.
So does that justify this garbage? If so, what does that say about today's females? I'm smart enough to know that not every female will appreciate or relate to this song. However for the significant amount that do, it just makes me shake my head because it's a reminder of just how bad things are not only in the music business, but in real life. I swear, it's like there isn't even a filter in music anymore. Everything gets a pass....
No, it doesn't justify it. I feel where you're coming from. I wasn't trying to turn this into a profound discussion on the state of femalesin America.

I'm not justifying the record, I'm just saying dudes ain't the audience. Maybe females, for better or worse, can relate to it. Ultimately it'sjust about a cheating dude. Which is relatable. Though the lyrics are written with shock value. And that's the point. That's exactly why we'retalking about it.

Tha Sun Child, I'm in FL on the regular. I am an NYC dude, but been going to Miami to see family since I was a shorty, then wound up working in Miami for 3years, but my job was to cover all of FL. So I been in Ft. Myers, Tampa, Orlando, Melbourne, Daytona, Jax, Tallahass etc. Was just down there a month ago.Still go about 4-5 times a year.

Originally Posted by JohnnyCage202

This is one of those songs that you never want kids to hear, you really don't want O'Reilly or Imus to get hold off, and you know how utterly ig'nant it is - but for some reason - you like it.

Kinda like "What That Thing Smell Like?" or the movie "Soul Plane."

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
for me likin' that dude's verse too.

laugh.gif

word

No like the song's a year old... it was a youtube hit last spring, my white frat brother friends sent it to me.

but i dont get why the video is suddenly getting passed around so much...

this song is mad old.

but the song is
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

with the right promo and a hell of an editor this song could be one hell of an lady's anthem.

Back
Top Bottom