Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

I definitely won't be in town for Tom Petty. I'll be there from the 12th to the 16th. We're going to see the Mariners vs Rockies so that was already happening
laugh.gif

What's a good area to stay? I was thinking the LoDo area
The 12th-16th isn't anywhere near Memorial Day?

In any case, LoDo will have the most "happening" places.  That area around the stadium has most of the bars, 20-30 year olds, etc.  Probably the best place to stay as well, if you're spending the most time downtown. 

Cherry Creek is another area but not as happening.  More money over there, but less bars/clubs.  

I definitely won't be in town for Tom Petty. I'll be there from the 12th to the 16th. We're going to see the Mariners vs Rockies so that was already happening :lol:

What's a good area to stay? I was thinking the LoDo area

The 12th-16th isn't anywhere near Memorial Day?

In any case, LoDo will have the most "happening" places.  That area around the stadium has most of the bars, 20-30 year olds, etc.  Probably the best place to stay as well, if you're spending the most time downtown. 

Cherry Creek is another area but not as happening.  More money over there, but less bars/clubs.  

Oh **** you're right. I'll be there the next weekend :lol:
Yeah it's just me and 2 homies so being near the bars would be ideal

When you there? Felix Verdejo is actually fighting there this weekend.

wavy daddy wavy daddy

PM me cause I have no idea how that @ **** work and caught your post cause it was the last one up.

Last edited:
Going to france/belguim/amsterdam in april.  Gonna take seperate trips to Asia, and Hawaii later in the year.  Got over 200k Chase Ultimate Reward points i need to burn through.

Last edited:
Yup, paying for hotels though this trip though.  I only like to use my hotel points for resort typpe properties, not city type hotels.

I've been avoiding credit cards like crazy , might have to hop on this , I fly frequently.

Yup, paying for hotels though this trip though.  I only like to use my hotel points for resort typpe properties, not city type hotels.

I've been avoiding credit cards like crazy , might have to hop on this , I fly frequently.

Dude you gotta jump in. Whole thread should if they're traveling regularly and are reasonably responsible and financially literate.

I trust you have frequently flyer accounts with all three of the big airline alliances?

Dude you gotta jump in. Whole thread should if they're traveling regularly and are reasonably responsible and financially literate.

I trust you have frequently flyer accounts with all three of the big airline alliances?

No sir , let's just say I had to pay my car cash , have no credit whatsoever lol , educate me

Chase Sapphire reserve?

I just got mine a few weeks ago. How easy is it to search for flights and hotels using the points? Gotta finesse or pretty simple?

Just booked PR for my sister's wedding in July. I'm trying to hit Europe for my honeymoon in Sept. Any suggestions? 
nerd.gif

I was hoping Florida in March, but may have to put those plans on hold. I should at least make it to New Mexico this summer.

You've been?   Why do you suggest those places?

I'm trying to figure out a Eurotrip as well.  I was thinking Amsterdam to Paris to Barcelona, or to Rome.

Yes sir , actually just came back from Paris , Barcelona , Berlin ,Prague , Rome spend a total of 3 weeks & half .

Yes sir , actually just came back from Paris , Barcelona , Berlin ,Prague , Rome spend a total of 3 weeks & half .
Nice.   I'm thinking of doing a 10 day trip.  Something like 2 days in Amsterdam, 4 days in Paris, 4 days in either Barcelona or Rome.  

Any suggestions?  How would you rank the countries/cities you've been to?

Nice.   I'm thinking of doing a 10 day trip.  Something like 2 days in Amsterdam, 4 days in Paris, 4 days in either Barcelona or Rome.  

Any suggestions?  How would you rank the countries/cities you've been to?
where in rome did you stay @jetsetkev  ?

@turbospartan  im doing 3 days in paris, 3 in rome and 1 night in barcelona in march

why not split your time between the 3 cities ? 

where in rome did you stay @jetsetkev  ?

@turbospartan  im doing 3 days in paris, 3 in rome and 1 night in barcelona in march

why not split your time between the 3 cities ? 
From friends that have been to Europe before, they told me 2 days in Amsterdam is enough. 

They also said that 10 days in Paris wasn't enough, but I'm trying to see a few different places on the list which is why I want to do 4 in Paris and 4 somewhere else.  Really want to get to Italy (day trips from Rome to Pompeii, Amalfi Coast, etc.) so I'm leaning more there than Barcelona, but I've heard Barcelona is great as well. 

From friends that have been to Europe before, they told me 2 days in Amsterdam is enough. 

They also said that 10 days in Paris wasn't enough, but I'm trying to see a few different places on the list which is why I want to do 4 in Paris and 4 somewhere else.  Really want to get to Italy (day trips from Rome to Pompeii, Amalfi Coast, etc.) so I'm leaning more there than Barcelona, but I've heard Barcelona is great as well. 

Are you traveling alone ? Honestly Barcelona is definitely one of my favorite places in Europe , Rome was great also , I did a total of 4 days still felt like it wasn't enough . Way too much to see but one thing . Rome Nightlife is definitely lacking compare to Barcelona .

Are you traveling alone ? Honestly Barcelona is definitely one of my favorite places in Europe , Rome was great also , I did a total of 4 days still felt like it wasn't enough . Way too much to see but one thing . Rome Nightlife is definitely lacking compare to Barcelona .
Going with my wife.  

We aren't really nightlife / club type of people.   We want to experience the history (museums, architecture), food, culture, etc.   

Going with my wife.  

We aren't really nightlife / club type of people.   We want to experience the history (museums, architecture), food, culture, etc.   

Ooh in that case Rome lol my bad bro , but either way you're gonna have a blast . Rome & Barcelona are both rich of history , culture & food . But I found Barcelona to be on the cheaper side .

Back
Top Bottom