Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

So I'm going to Santo Domingo, DR for a bachelor party wknd the end of march. Any recommendations on places to visit, bars, the women, etc?

have to agree, fun as hell. be sure to check out the pojangmachas for some drinks and food 

and that fried chicken tho :wow:

Man I devoured entire chickens at KyoChon in the Hongdae area. I found a Korean place in the Bay Area called KaYumi which is close, but KyoChon is the GOAT to me. The owners at KaYumi know me, so I tell them to make it how they would make it back home (spicy as @#$@)

-Nightlife is ridiculous. It's comparable to Southern European cities where people don't go out until Midnight/1 AM and stay out until the sun comes up
-Food is amazing (and cheap). Korean BBQ you would spend $20-30 on in the US is $10, HUGE servings of fried chicken are $10, bottles of Soju from convenience stores are $1, great street food is $2-5
-Overall liveliness is great (10 PM on a Sunday night? More people on the streets enjoying life than anywhere in the US on a Friday/Saturday other than NYC). The only time I haven't seen large crowds out is when it was really cold out when I went in January
-Women are :pimp: (not referring to the artificial looking ones either). Like most Asian women, they are cold at first (especially towards Americans due to dealing with annoying military types that hit up Seoul during the weekends) but are pretty friendly if you get to know them through mutual friends
-Clean and fast metro system gets you anywhere without a hassle (makes US systems look 4th world)

Whenever I visit family/friends in Asia, I try to book a flight with at least a day layover in Seoul. It's better to do it on the way back though; I was out at bars in Seoul at 5 AM and made it to a 7 AM flight to Tokyo right after. Felt like death the whole day :x

Last edited:
Headed to Punta Cana DR on Friday for a week. Honeymoon so i'll take couple recommendations and places to eat outside of our resort Sanctuary Cap Cana

have to agree, fun as hell. be sure to check out the pojangmachas for some drinks and food 

and that fried chicken tho :wow:

Man I devoured entire chickens at KyoChon in the Hongdae area. I found a Korean place in the Bay Area called KaYumi which is close, but KyoChon is the GOAT to me. The owners at KaYumi know me, so I tell them to make it how they would make it back home (spicy as @#$@)

-Nightlife is ridiculous. It's comparable to Southern European cities where people don't go out until Midnight/1 AM and stay out until the sun comes up
-Food is amazing (and cheap). Korean BBQ you would spend $20-30 on in the US is $10, HUGE servings of fried chicken are $10, bottles of Soju from convenience stores are $1, great street food is $2-5
-Overall liveliness is great (10 PM on a Sunday night? More people on the streets enjoying life than anywhere in the US on a Friday/Saturday other than NYC). The only time I haven't seen large crowds out is when it was really cold out when I went in January
-Women are :pimp: (not referring to the artificial looking ones either). Like most Asian women, they are cold at first (especially towards Americans due to dealing with annoying military types that hit up Seoul during the weekends) but are pretty friendly if you get to know them through mutual friends
-Clean and fast metro system gets you anywhere without a hassle (makes US systems look 4th world)

Whenever I visit family/friends in Asia, I try to book a flight with at least a day layover in Seoul. It's better to do it on the way back though; I was out at bars in Seoul at 5 AM and made it to a 7 AM flight to Tokyo right after. Felt like death the whole day :x

word, it's crazy how much people are out at night getting absolutely hammered on week days and even sunday :lol:

tacos el gordo 
phils bbq
the beaches. take the drive through la jolla up to cardiff to oceanside. 
pacific beach -bars
gaslamp district  - nightlife
golfing 

So many good places to eat, donut bar, Lolita's, Chez Nous, seaside market, list goes on and on.. I live here so if anybody has any specific questions, feel free to shoot me a pm.

Repped!

Thanks for the info, I'll definitely be checking out as many places as possible.

word, it's crazy how much people are out at night getting absolutely hammered on week days and even sunday :lol:
yeah. I was walking everywhere 24/7 to avoid getting fat from all the food and drinks during a weeklong trip there. Swear I'd be obese if I moved out there permanently :lol:

yeah. I was walking everywhere 24/7 to avoid getting fat from all the food and drinks during a weeklong trip there. Swear I'd be obese if I moved out there permanently :lol:

lol I think Asia is the only place I don't put on weight cause of all the walking

I've already booked a trip for San Diego in March, any recommendations of things you did & enjoyed while there?
You already got some good responses, but when I was there a waitress hooked me up with a list of cool stuff to do when I went in December. Hope it helps fam Edit: If your into hookah at all, Art hookah lounge was easily one of the best spots I've been to.
View media item 2325736

Last edited:
Going to Vegas this weekend, but it's for work :smh:

Hitting London & Paris for my birthday!

T mobile gets international service anywhere.
I just get a. Text message that says "welcome to ___"
And you can use it

ATT just rolled out an international $10/ a day unlimited talk and text plan
Data comes out of your plan as normal

Last edited:
I'm gearing up for Miami in May for Rolling Loud Fest. Going from the 4th-9th. What do in Miami? (K.O.D already on the list :lol:)

Then probably and hopefully Panama for July. Anyone ever been? School me.

Got Vegas planned for next month with the homie. We also decided to hit LA for a day so we catching a flight for the day out there. About to do some drinking and sight seeing.

Has anyone driven accross the USA?

I live near Philadelphia. I am thinking about making quick stops in certain cities to see friends (like for lunch) and others for overnight stays.

I would do Phl>WVA>Charlotte>Atlanta >Alabama >N.O.>TX>CA. I would spend a few days in Cali then drive straight to St Louis to see my sister then straight home.

Doable?

I have Cancer and want to go on an adventure

Back
Top Bottom