Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

I am going to Rome next week too. Heard it's like pick pocket heaven out there for the thieves. Anyone experience anything bad out there? I am going to look like such a target since I am Asian and love to take photos. They told us to have nothing on the outside of our backpacks. Wonder if there is any other crazy drama I have to deal with.

Also, anyone know what's good in London? I am there for two nights and know it is way too massive to check out everything. We are already going to see the Eiffel Tower and what not but wonder if there is any hidden stuff that is worth checking out.

I am going to Rome next week too. Heard it's like pick pocket heaven out there for the thieves. Anyone experience anything bad out there? I am going to look like such a target since I am Asian and love to take photos. They told us to have nothing on the outside of our backpacks. Wonder if there is any other crazy drama I have to deal with.

Also, anyone know what's good in London? I am there for two nights and know it is way too massive to check out everything. We are already going to see the Eiffel Tower and what not but wonder if there is any hidden stuff that is worth checking out.

Not gonna lie , it's so many gypsies out in Rome it's not even funny but Honestly as long as you're not out there flaunting your iPhone 7 in your back pocket , you should be fine . I kept everything in my front pocket or jacket , btw be careful with those well dress Italian men . They tend to bump into you & everything goes missing . Overall you should be fine

where in rome did you stay @jetsetkev
 ?

@turbospartan
 im doing 3 days in paris, 3 in rome and 1 night in barcelona in march
why not split your time between the 3 cities ? 
I did the yellow hostel , pretty cool , had a bar right downstairs but the bathrooms need some cleaning , that kinda ticked me off
doing airbnb, looking to book my stay by tonight 

looking to stay in the monti area

Last edited:
gonna be in maui next week..

anyone have suggestions on things to do? i already have the road to hana planned

planning on going to Egypt this April..

but with the crap thats going on in this world lately making me think twice. lol

but my heart says go.

Last edited:
Did you swim in the ocean there? I went on a day long boating trip from Koh Phi Phi, and damn, after I got out of the water, I was COVERED in some type of water bug bites. I couldn't take my shirt off in public at the beach/pools for MONTHS because of all the scars those bites left on me :lol:

Last edited:
Did you swim in the ocean there? I went on a day long boating trip from Koh Phi Phi, and damn, after I got out of the water, I was COVERED in some type of water bug bites. I couldn't take my shirt off in public at the beach/pools for MONTHS because of all the scars those bites left on me :lol:

Never experienced this and i've been in these water numerous times.

Beach flies did get me good on koh rong in cambodia though.

So i'm looking into my next 2 vacations from work.

I'm gonna ask for 1st week of April and mid-May

So far I have these choices for April:
Taipei, Taiwan
Rio de Janero, Brazil
Las Vegas
or
Go chill with my family in West Palm Beach

For May I have either:
Japan
Barcelona

....I want to save the money but I feel that the time to travel is always gonna be now....

March: Palm Springs (First time)
May: San Diego
August: Hawaii - Maui (first time)

Just love the availability of days off my new job has. Working OT for comp time ftw.

Damn that sounds terrible. Luckily i did not experience that.

I think it was because my group and I swam into some random dark cave in the ocean :lol: Before that, the only bites I got were from mosquitos

March: Palm Springs (First time)
May: San Diego
August: Hawaii - Maui (first time)

Just love the availability of days off my new job has. Working OT for comp time ftw.

I've already booked a trip for San Diego in March, any recommendations of things you did & enjoyed while there?

Seoul is the most fun city on Earth, to me at least. Have fun
pimp.gif
Why?

Seoul is the most fun city on Earth, to me at least. Have fun
pimp.gif
have to agree, fun as hell. be sure to check out the pojangmachas for some drinks and food 

and that fried chicken tho 
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
 I've already booked a trip for San Diego in March, any recommendations of things you did & enjoyed while there?
tacos el gordo 

phils bbq

the beaches. take the drive through la jolla up to cardiff to oceanside. 

pacific beach -bars

gaslamp district  - nightlife

golfing 

Last edited:
tacos el gordo 
phils bbq
the beaches. take the drive through la jolla up to cardiff to oceanside. 
pacific beach -bars
gaslamp district  - nightlife
golfing 

So many good places to eat, donut bar, Lolita's, Chez Nous, seaside market, list goes on and on.. I live here so if anybody has any specific questions, feel free to shoot me a pm.

Back
Top Bottom