Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

I have some friends who went to Croatia and they thought it was great.

Also, Game of thrones is filmed there (Dubrovnik)

Wow nice pics up there.

I was just in Trinidad and Tobago last week for a wedding. Tobago was cool and relaxing.

View media item 2340736
I'm heading to Denmark and probably Paris with the wife for our 5 year anniversary in the first week of March.

Last edited:
I have some friends who went to Croatia and they thought it was great.

Also, Game of thrones is filmed there (Dubrovnik)

Well damn....that pretty much answer it I guess. Game Of Thrones must have helped a lot. Same with Lord of the Rings for New Zealand. For Iceland, Prometheus was filmed there but everyone always thinks of that Walter Mitty movie.

^^^^I am a little nutty with pics so don't think like these came just super casual to take. My fiancee and I are personal travelers cause we would never want to torment other friends or family into sitting at places for me to take photos for such a long time. Luckily she knows it's my hobby and deals with it and for the most part, these are my souvenirs for us when we travel since we hardly buy anything when we are in different countries. But there is pure leisure traveling and traveling for photos and both are very different in experience. I wish I did more of not caring about photos and just took in the moments for myself for no one else to see.

what camera do you use for your pics?

Croatia definitly the hyped place right now (Iceland has been hyped up for 2 years now, with Wow air expanding their north american flights).

Heard great things about Croatia and it's cheap too so that's great.

Really enjoyed Iceland, but that daylight is a *** in the winter.

what camera do you use for your pics?

Croatia definitly the hyped place right now (Iceland has been hyped up for 2 years now, with Wow air expanding their north american flights).

Heard great things about Croatia and it's cheap too so that's great.

Really enjoyed Iceland, but that daylight is a *** in the winter.

Canon 5D Mark 3 with 3 carious lenses but mostly use my Tamron 15-30mm lens.

Damn....maybe I have to visit Croatia sooner than later.

Just got back from Vegas, but it was for work :smh: Memorial day weekend can't come soon enough.

I'm off to London & Paris in 4 weeks :smokin

Heading to New Orleans next week for Mardi Gras. I was there last memorial day and it was a zoo, I cant imagine how crazy it will be this time around. The people we did our trip last year to Thailand/China, all rented one huge 5 bedroom house. Airbnb for the win.

How was it? :nerd:

I leave for New Orleans on Wednesday.

We also rented a house.

My first time visiting so any tips/recommendations would be appreciated.

Booked a flight yesterday for NO for Labor Day weekend. Just found out now that it's peak hurricane season.

Can't cancel cause it's past 24 hours. RIP.

Hello Gents

just booked at ticket to Milan Italy for end of april

any good spots to check out and vibe out at would be much appreicated. 

Thanks 

Going to be in NY THRU Thursday coming from california.

I've been to all the touristy places (ie statue of liberty, empire state building)

Def gonna walk central park and Brooklyn bridge. (I go to these places for a good walk Every time I go)

Are there any must see or must go places?

Anything new or old. Exhibits, restaurants, and or activities.

Do you have a drone?

I'd research and get familiar with said drone after buying it before bringing it on vacation

Just came back from New Orleans from Mardi Gras. That thing was a zoo. People passed out all over bourbon street just so drunk. The floors were so dirty from all the booze and vomit mixed together. I had a great time, but I can't do more than 3 days of it. We rented a nice 5 Bedroom Airbnb for 13 people. All we did was just chill, drink, and have a good time. I'm passed my crazy partying days :smokin

Back
Top Bottom