Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Want to do something like this.

That was really sick. Question for drone owners, how do you know the range limit? That vid seems like it went up to a mile away. Would suck if you just suddenly lost signal, bye bye thousands of dollars.

^^^^There is return home feature. Once a drone loses signal, it will automatically go back to the place it started. Of course there is a ton of room for error but if you are in an open area, a drone shouldn't have any problems flying back to you.

For travelers that has gone solo before how do you better enjoy your trip/experience? Need some tips because i may have some flakers not go on a trip :smh:

Traveling alone is fun.
You get to focus on the sights you wanna see, nobody is dragging you down, and you get to learn a lot about yourself.
I usually stay in hostels and make friends.
There are other travelers who are there trying to see the same places your visiting for

^^^
I've been to europe a few times solo. Its cool. Has its perks. You can go or do whatever you want whenever you want as oposed to having to agree to a place or time with a travel partner.

that said..my next travel destination will be either New Zealand, Australia or may go Croatia.

Was supposed to go to Spain for a canna event but lost one of my jobs so its a no go.

For travelers that has gone solo before how do you better enjoy your trip/experience? Need some tips because i may have some flakers not go on a trip :smh:

For me it is photography. That helps with things and you can do it solo and it coincides with your trip. Other people vlog and what not but even just taking Instagram photos adds to the trip in making your trip memorable and interesting.

And just don't give a damn. I swear people that look at others with an opinion are the ones that need to me analyzed. No one cares if you travel alone except for you. Just enjoy yourself and be social and have fun.

Here are my videos from recent travels. The Yosemite video was my very first time shooting myself talking, so it's definitely something I need to get used to. Feedback/questions welcome. Probably going to work on my old footage from Cambodia and Vietnam next.​

Just got back from Havana, Cuba this week and really loved it. People were really friendly. Some just awed by the fact that we were from the US, specifically from NYC. 

Everything I looked up on Cuba seemed to be accurate. Unfortunately, the stigma around the quality of the food was one of those things. It wasn't easy finding really good food out there. It didn't ruin anything for us though.

Looking forward to going back to a different part of Cuba.

jordman23 jordman23 . The shots of Cuba looks so dope! [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]. Where did you fly from? And if if was the U.S., how were you able to travel there under their guideline restrictions?

Just got back from Havana, Cuba this week and really loved it. People were really friendly. Some just awed by the fact that we were from the US, specifically from NYC. 

Everything I looked up on Cuba seemed to be accurate. Unfortunately, the stigma around the quality of the food was one of those things. It wasn't easy finding really good food out there. It didn't ruin anything for us though.

Looking forward to going back to a different part of Cuba.

Cuba is the new place people are going to as well. I imagine through the years as more tourism happens that the food standard will get better. Unfortunately that means prices and other such things will go up which will ultimately make Cuba different now from later.

Unfortunately, Cuba is the new Iceland. Both have been on my bucket list for a long time and I'm a little sad that I've seen so many friends and family members visit both places over the past year, before I had the chance to visit either.

The Iceland craze is absolutely nuts; I can name at least 50 close friends that have been in the past 2 years. I guess we can thank WOW Air for those cheap flights and free layovers.

Still want to do Cuba before it becomes a total tourist trap, which won't be long.

^truth my friend, truth.

Do hostels and pub crawl. You get to meet people and tag along on activities / places to visit.

Alone travel is great. Everybody should try it at least once. Great way to reflect on yourself also.

I am hitting some spots this year - Kansas City and San Fran

Possibly New Orleans and definitely Vegas in the fall.

I am gonna try to legit get out of the country next year though.

Just got back from Disney World with the family last week.
Heading back to Oahu in April and trying to plan a summer vacation for July.

Unfortunately, Cuba is the new Iceland. Both have been on my bucket list for a long time and I'm a little sad that I've seen so many friends and family members visit both places over the past year, before I had the chance to visit either.

The Iceland craze is absolutely nuts; I can name at least 50 close friends that have been in the past 2 years. I guess we can thank WOW Air for those cheap flights and free layovers.

Still want to do Cuba before it becomes a total tourist trap, which won't be long.

I almost don't want to go to Cuba for that same reason. I follow photographers and a lot are going there just for that. Same reason I I don't want to got to Peru as well. I've seen too many people go there where it feels like I don't have to go.

Anyone ever been to Africa? The pros and cons and what not. I obviously want to go to see animals in their natural habitat but just wondered on things like food, communication, etc.

Anyone ever been to Africa? The pros and cons and what not. I obviously want to go to see animals in their natural habitat but just wondered on things like food, communication, etc.
I haven't gone myself, but have friends who have been to different areas.   One of my buddies lived in South Africa for a few years - a lot to do there.  My sister lived there for like 6 months as well. 

Another buddy climbed Kilimanjaro.

Another buddy and his wife went to Morocco, and they loved that too.  Rode Camels, went to the textile markets, etc.  

I haven't gone myself, but have friends who have been to different areas.   One of my buddies lived in South Africa for a few years - a lot to do there.  My sister lived there for like 6 months as well. 

Another buddy climbed Kilimanjaro.

Another buddy and his wife went to Morocco, and they loved that too.  Rode Camels, went to the textile markets, etc.  

Damn....I guess it seems like a cool spot to go. Oddly I know of someone that lived in South Africa for a year as well. Taught English down there. I was looking to go more West Africa but I am not even sure why. I just know not to go Eastern parts. I guess I have to do more research.

Cancun for spring break. Anybody been? How was it?

I went to Cancun 2 months ago. And I did Cancun 4 years ago for the proper Spring Break.

If you're looking to party then of course, it's going to be wild. Good looking women everywhere, that's where all the college sororities go to party. Beautiful beaches, perfect weather, and cheap entertainment.

Make sure you hit up Isla Mujeres, and Playa del Carmen. Catch a party boat tour for $40 which includes unlimited drinks. This will get you trashed, and if there's girls on the tour you'll be good. At night check out the strip, Coco Bongo is the best show. But that whole strip is live, I like Mandala.

jordman23 jordman23 . The shots of Cuba looks so dope! [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]. Where did you fly from? And if if was the U.S., how were you able to travel there under their guideline restrictions?

^^ I booked my trip 4 months before the US announced they would allow direct flights to Cuba. So I flew to Cancun, spent a few days there, then flew to Havana (45 mins) from cancun. I then flew back to the Cancun for a few more days, then back home. Since I booked from Mexico, I had to pay the $20 Visa to enter Cuba. But they didn't question me when I got back home. If they did, i would've just said "support of the cuban people". That's the "look the other way" loophole, everyone is using these days. Cuba was amazing. I keep hearing about people having bad food experiences, I must have gotten lucky. Because every plate I had was good.

Going to Italy in May for 2 weeks with my girl

Amalfi Coast > Florence/Tuscany > Cinque Terre > Rome

Anyone have any suggestions or reviews from those places?

Back
Top Bottom