Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

I went last year. Iceland is dope. Really easy to get to if you live on the east coast. Plenty to see and do. Nice little party scene. Heard its even better in the summer (I went in the late fall).

Was it easy to get around? Heard renting a car is the most ideal transportation.

I went last year. Iceland is dope. Really easy to get to if you live on the east coast. Plenty to see and do. Nice little party scene. Heard its even better in the summer (I went in the late fall).
Was it easy to get around? Heard renting a car is the most ideal transportation.
Depends on where you want to go. It's easy to get around when you're in the middle of Reykjavik. It's when you venture out that a car becomes useful. Also depends on the weather. If you go in the warmer months renting a car a good way to go. When the weather isn't good I wouldn't want to have to navigate the icy roads.

Los Angeles Los Angeles

Looks like I'll be staying at the Bahia Ambar.

We'll be neighbors :lol:

do you have any excursions planned?

questions bros flight back home we have a 7 hour layover at JFK, from 10pm to 5am - the thing is our 4 year old daughter will be with us.

anyone with tips on what to do? should I just get a room at a close by hotel? we've never been to JFK let alone a 7 hour overnight layover. Any advice will be appreciated.

Napa Valley you say?.

I grew up in St Helena, lived in yountville and Napa most of my life.

I Managed a winery for about 5 yrs.

If anyone needs any hook ups let me know.. still got a lot of friends in the industry!

questions bros flight back home we have a 7 hour layover at JFK, from 10pm to 5am - the thing is our 4 year old daughter will be with us.

anyone with tips on what to do? should I just get a room at a close by hotel? we've never been to JFK let alone a 7 hour overnight layover. Any advice will be appreciated.
I would bite the cost on an undoubtedly overpriced hotel room. 7-hour layover is manageable solo, but not with a 4-year-old. Your family will be more comfortable and well-rested with the privacy/sleep of a room.

I got stuck in Houston last year for 14 hours but I'm a bachelor. Met a girl from Nepal also stranded, so we got food and watched movies together.

Going back to Spain in October :smokin .
Which cities?

Last edited:
Anyone been to Punta Cana before?

Tips? Suggestions?
Went last year. Did all-inclusive at Hard Rock. Golf resorts are amazing in Punta Cana. Besides that and the beach, consciously opted to be lazy and eat/drink all day.

I am waiting on these pictures.

And if you need someone to roll with, lmk. I am super duper serious
Don't think I forgot about you. Uploading pics to my comp & organizing now. Paella shot was first of many.

June I'm roaming through Europe with my girl. Loose itinerary is Italy, Greece, Croatia. But after that, may take you up on that offer.

so we might be trying to catch an uber from jfk to times square should be around midnight, and get back around 3am.

:lol: this should be fun

Los Angeles Los Angeles

we haven't booked any excursions just yet but we're definitely going to do some once down there.

you?

Went last year. Did all-inclusive at Hard Rock. Golf resorts are amazing in Punta Cana. Besides that and the beach, consciously opted to be lazy and eat/drink all day.

We considered Hard Rock buy opted for Bahia Ambar. Couldn't justify paying double :lol:

How are the ladies down there? :nerd:

virginia beach with the lady and the kids, we've never been, kids love the beach thought, we go to myrtle beach every summer, trying something new this year

virginia beach with the lady and the kids, we've never been, kids love the beach thought, we go to myrtle beach every summer, trying something new this year
not sure where you reside but VA Beach was a major disappointment compared to ocean city. However if you're close enough check out Busch Gardens

Last edited:
We considered Hard Rock buy opted for Bahia Ambar. Couldn't justify paying double :lol:

How are the ladies down there? :nerd:
I'll be blunt, it's not worth double. So good choice. Bahia Ambar has a 4.5 rating on TripAdvisor so you should be fine.

Women didn't disappoint, and I went off-peak. On weekends Hard Rock would have the bartenders do a little performance while doling out shots. Plus dance contests which would draw crowds of girls. I'm sure Bahia Ambar has something similar to promote nightlife.

not sure where you reside but VA Beach was a major disappointment compared to ocean city.
Ocean City, MD has become an annual Summer trip for me. Usually rent a condo for the week. Seacrets is dope and the seafood always on point.

Nah no fam...

going with 5 of my homies. celebrating my 30th bday :smokin

think we're going to try dune buggies & speed boats.

a booze cruise maybe :lol:

The exchange rate hasn't been better than it is now than since 2009 though......

Capture-921453356404.png

Man, I've been thinking wanting to go to Japan for years now, but my friends all decided to mess around an get married and buy houses
mean.gif
Im in the same boat all my friends are married, but I want to go to 

Anyone been to Punta Cana before?

Tips? Suggestions?
Went there for my honeymoon about two years ago. Stayed at the all-inclusive VIK Hotel. Best way for me to explain it — an average resort for a below average price. Food is okay, drinks are good, beach is amazing, the entertainment they have is okay, some better than others. Booked it on Cheapcarribean.

Never left the resort though.

Anyone hit up St. Maarten before? Going at the end of June and staying on the Dutch side.

Back
Top Bottom