Your top 5 dunker's of all time?

VC
Jordan
Dr J
Dominique
JRich

(In no particular order)

Originally Posted by Baree23warD

I'm assuming this post is about the NBA, so in that case my answer would be Vince as you can tell from my avy. I was going to post his top 100 dunks but someone beat me to it. But if we're talking about the whole world, my answer would be T-Dub. Dude is 5'9'' and can do basically any dunk imaginable. The dunk at the 0:40 second mark seriously had me doing the
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

God damn! But VC in game dunks > all.

That VC video was so bittersweet. I remember thinking he was the next best thing. If only he could have remained healthy and shown some fire...

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

kobe is not a top 5 dunker of all time....i look at the poeple who listed kobe and look at their sigs...and im not surprised..
alien.gif
indifferent.gif

Anyway...
Michael Jordan
Vince Carter
Kobe Bryant
Dr. J
Dominique Wilkins

Depends on what we are talking about

If we are counting in game dunks, you HAVE to include Kobe.

If you are basing it off of FLASHINESS, then I can understand if someone wants to leave Kobe off of the list

But if we're talking about the whole world, my answer would be T-Dub. Dude is 5'9'' and can do basically any dunk imaginable.
are u a effin moron?? u think this scrub is a better dunker than vince, kobe, dr. j?? if u do, there is seriously something wrong with you....hellfor a short dude Nate Robinson could do these dunks with ease....get out of here with your T-Scrub nonsense

Originally Posted by commodity05

But if we're talking about the whole world, my answer would be T-Dub. Dude is 5'9'' and can do basically any dunk imaginable.
are u a effin moron?? u think this scrub is a better dunker than vince, kobe, dr. j?? if u do, there is seriously something wrong with you....hell for a short dude Nate Robinson could do these dunks with ease....get out of here with your T-Scrub nonsense

I never thought of myself as a moron but maybe I am because I do believe he is a better dunker than them. First of all, he can jump higher than them. Justwatch the videos I posted and tell me he doesn't. And his body control in the air is insane. I've never seen anything like it. This dude can do a 360going the opposite way and put it between his legs and dunk. He can do a 360 but then turn another revolution and put it down reverse with 2 hands. RememberVC's opposite way 360 windmill he did in the 200 dunk contest that everyone was going crazy about? T-Dub can do that off a self-oop. He can jump oversomeone while grabbing a ball out of their hand and then put it between his legs. He's doing all of this at 5 freaking 9! He can do anything (and more)than these guys who are almost a foot taller than him. He destroys Nate Robinson and it's not even close. Here's proof:

^ hahaha wow.... this L taker thinks t-dub is a better dunker than vince carter....ban urself pleeeease... jesus

1: Vince Carter
2: MJ
3: Dr. J
4: 'Nique
5: Clyde Drexler/Shawn Kemp

If your list is any different, you're wrong.

After watching that Kobe video I realized how high Vinsanity actually gets. Dude just soars up there and that one handed alley that he caught
sick.gif
sick.gif
. Vince winsthis competition easily just because of "The Dunk"

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
makes no damn sense

Originally Posted by commodity05

^ hahaha wow.... this L taker thinks t-dub is a better dunker than vince carter....ban urself pleeeease... jesus

I think you're getting dunking ability mixed up with basketball skill. Do you think all of the best athletes are in the NBA? No, it takes skills to getinto the NBA and a lot of these guys don't have that. But they still have unreal athleticism. Guys like Air Up There, Kadour Ziani and T-Dub. I obviouslycan't change your mind, but I'm about to go make a separate post so we can get some more feedback from other NTers.

no i know what your saying, i just cant imagine picking this guy over Vince to win a dunk contest.... vince back in his prime...its not even close.... t dub issick, but not on vinces level..... i mean dunking OVER a 7 footer??? wow...

I'm not too picky about 2-5 as long as #1 is Vince Carter.

VC > all in dunking.

I mean, this guy catches an alley oop and does a windmill dunk......during a game.

A lot of people are saying MJ is #1 in here and I gotta say that I highly disagree with that.
MJ is obviously the better player but when it comes to dunking, VC has the definite edge.

Jason richardson is definetly a better dunker than Jordan and Kobe

MJ is the most overrated dunker of all time

remember Jason has the best rim awareness in the league

EDIT: FYI VC is overrated as a dunker too, he only dunked it with his left once in his whole career...watch the video and you wil see why Jrich is theGOAT

Back
Top Bottom